The Combat Jack Show Thread

That's part of somebody's work ethic though. If you put the work in you should be ready to deal with getting judged. Every single big name rapper getting judged and picked apart but that don't stopped them.

3k is a similar story. He's scared of the judgement so it's killed his spirit to create. The difference is 3k was active and creating for over a decade then during the mid 2000's he stopped. Jay Elect just stopped being active with very little material already out.

I don't think it's work ethic and they're different.

Dude records, he just doesn't want to release it.

Hell dude used to just freestyle on corners at SXSW.

I don't think it's work ethic and they're different.

Dude records, he just doesn't want to release it.

Hell dude used to just freestyle on corners at SXSW.

Yeah, I see that. Dr Dre been doing that for YEARS. He records just for himself but again Dr Dre was active for 20 years before he stopped dropping material. It makes sense for dudes that have been there done that so it's like now Ima chill. Jay Elect ain't even dealt with the real criticism that Kendrick, Cole, Drake etc deal with. He hasn't released a solo project and had people pick it apart.

"Rory wanna take his vocals and put 'em on Tidal"

sabu.png

too many dope producers that can rap, was filling elecs lane. I feel he wanted to make a flying lotus type album, but had soo many unused verses/concepts from the roc breakup he said fuggetaboutit

too many dope producers that can rap, was filling elecs lane. I feel he wanted to make a flying lotus type album, but had soo many unused verses/concepts from the roc breakup he said fuggetaboutit

Who are all these dope producer rappers?

Jay Elec wasn't a hailed as a producer. Just Blaze did the production on his album.

Roc break up? He joined Roc Nation and was never on Rocafella.

finessence finessence if you listen to the Turkey69 podcast about him on Spotify that Angie Martinez host, they talk about how he became crip/blood and the people involved.

Scum Gang were two crews. There was another Scum Gang that were mostly crips that caught wind of them using the name, so then they met to discuss it. They decided they were cool, and let them rock, and use the name since they had it corporated. They thought he was a wannabe, because he wanted them to all be in his video with blue rags and distanced from him the way he treated the dudes who originally wrote and produced for him. Then he got introduced to Elliot Grange though Trippie Redd who introduced them to Sekou who introduced him to Treyway and they were cool with doing the bloods all in the video(Gummo). His step dad got killed when he was young so he was looking for a family and validity apparently.

Pretty interesting stuff.

When Mal was saying it's fine the gyms are closed, you can just work out on your own or go use a park. It's because you don't go to them.

Mans said if you eliminate dairy from your diet, you won't get the virus :stoneface:

Eliminate the mucus :rofl:

:lol: He wasn't evening saying it as a possibility or allegedly, he was talking about the virus like he's 100% an expert. Almost turned off the pod at that point. To be fair though dairy does produce a lot of mucus in the body, that's why I cut back. But to say it's going to stop an airborne virus that the experts researching it barely have any information on with all confidence is nuts.

It’s even more extremely dumb for Mal to say that since a lot of East Asians are lactose intolerant and don’t have any dairy in pretty much all of their cuisine.

:lol: Wait is that mytsharp mytsharp lighting him up?
Yes. :rofl:

It bothers me every time they talk about the virus and Mal like 'just put the right things in your body.'

I have heard Parks cut in once or twice just to add some more context, thankfully. :lol:

This whole thing has shown a lot of how people deal with unexpected circumstances like this. ****** find comfort in telling themselves they know more than they actually do.

Charlamagne keep firing these missiles at Mal lol

Im just waiting for Mal to just go in on CTG and TBI and drop all the too cool for school shtick

Back
Top Bottom