The Combat Jack Show Thread

Well this is an interesting wrinkle

Back in May when Spotify announced the Joe Rogan debut for Sept 1st they mentioned they were gonna have his video stuff as well

I wonder if this got something to do with what Joe nem counting down to

Back in May when Spotify announced the Joe Rogan debut for Sept 1st they mentioned they were gonna have his video stuff as well

I wonder if this got something to do with what Joe nem counting down to
Joe’s counting down to when their contract is up

Joe’s counting down to when their contract is up

I know but now that we know Spotify officially rolling out video podcasts fr you know that was part of the convo

If they stay with Spotify I could see the podcast moving exclusively over there but keeping the YT page up to post lil clips etc like what Joe Rogan is gonna be doing

This is F’n hilarious :rofl:

E2C78331-5591-400C-A60B-50AA174C8AE0.png

Joe sent a couple of shots at Gillie. :lol:

I was wondering how are you going to say you're too street to say doofus, meanwhile you name your episode Joe Butthead. Then Joe comments on how well the pod did. :lol:

I had some chuckles. They took it easy on Kanye. Is it mental awareness month?

I wish they would stop apologizing. The only part that I thought went overboard on Meg was playing Who Shot Ya.

and Joe really needs to stop bullying Logic.

Joe really needs to stop bullying Logic.

Joe's "bullying" towards Logic stems solely from jealousy. Hence why Joe apologized on the Wednesday pod. Logic is retiring to be a better father and got a 7 figure deal from Twitch. How can anyone hate on that? Even if you're not a fan of his music, Logic is making smart decisions, business wise.

I just really appreciate when I can listen to a rapper and can hear confidence, but much more maturity. You can tell Benny is in his mid 30s with a fading hairline. I hope there are rappers I can relate to when I’m 75.

Reminded me of this thread lol

Benny verses be like...

My plug 5’10” brownskin a mole on his right cheek
I’m at Holiday Inn Express, he rolling up 5 deep

Benny raps like every drug transaction is urgent and necessary

I assumed Joe said he went to get ‘gay head’ when Mal kept saying ‘you can’t say that, it’s just head.’ Or maybe it was ‘white on black’ because he mentioned the black on black crime thing. Either way it’s nasty.:lol:

I dunno I’m mad I don’t know for sure, though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom