The Combat Jack Show Thread

Most *****s from here, don’t even know how to get to Howard county :lol:. **** “dumb far”.

Heard you and logic came up in the same apartments. Some 301 legends :lol:.

stopitslime.png

Y'all stay in Columbia mall

stopitslime.png

Y'all stay in Columbia mall

Must be some new ****. The Farthest mall that I, or anybody I knew ever went to was Arundel mills. Columbia is deep out there. The first time I actually went there, was when I started working out that way in 2015 :lol:.

Them roads real weird out that way. You be on a street turned ramp to a highway that takes you on a completely other side in half a mile. GPS only when I’m in them parts lol.

Must be some new ****. The Farthest mall that I, or anybody I knew ever went to was Arundel mills. Columbia is deep out there. The first time I actually went there, was when I started working out that way in 2015 :lol:.

Them roads real weird out that way. You be on a street turned ramp to a highway that takes you on a completely other side in half a mile. GPS only when I’m in them parts lol.

Man all you hear in Columbia mall is a bunch of yews and tews

Lupe :smh:

He gave more to black lives than any of you did. He raised a million dollars.

So if I start a gofundme, I get credit for it?

I agree with Joe on Logic. He can rap good but there’s no feeling from the content. Same way I feel about Eminem except Eminem is top tier talent. Honestly, I feel like this about most white rappers

Last edited:
I agree with Joe on Logic. He can rap good but there’s no feeling from the content. Same way I feel about Eminem except Eminem is top tier talent. Honestly, I feel like this about most white rappers

It's like that with white artists period. Tina Marie, Jon B, Justin Timberlake and Em are the only white artists I've really f'ed with.

Is Gillie turning full Jason Koonlock?

Why does he have a show about black people being racist?

After the crap with his boss, his black lives matter comments and Portnoy up Trump's ***

because Rory was being disingenous

and HE needed to get off that with all the Dussepalooza dudes.

It was him being petty and catty and saying what about male victims and trying to equate it as being equal.
He sounded goofy and in his feelings keep trying to get that **** off. Man up. Sounding like the cancel culture chicks that try to start **** that ain't there.

He sounded goofy and in his feelings keep trying to get that **** off. Man up. Sounding like the cancel culture chicks that try to start **** that ain't there.

It was, what about Chicago.

I wouldn't have had a problem with it if he wasn't emotional about it. You could tell he was in his feelings, and was intent on trying to get it off.

Rory does that a lot, like when he rants about people messaging his girl.

He needs to learn how to do it jokingly.

Some double standards exist.

Rory just salty because he got lit up on Twitter about it. He thought he was stating some profound **** and it definitely didn't hit the timeline that way :lol:

He got the "shutup white boy" treatment"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom