The Combat Jack Show Thread

Can we make a trade

CIodfCiUAAEFQyc.jpg

Logic is ****in’ wildin’. Sensitive *** dude. :rofl:

Of course it’s Rosenberg.

It’s always the dudes who didn’t grow up playing the dozens. This ***** is straight ***, b. :rofl:
That's a different level of SOFT

Y'all foul :lol:

People be going in on him for nothing other being a typical Moutain Dew moms spaghetti my hands is sweaty rapper. Dude be minding his business and never claimed to be anything other than a nerd

The mixed **** is corny but I can see how that would get to dude. ***** just making music true to him and ****** clowning him for it

Also funny that this is stemming from Joe Budden who is supposedly this huge mental health advocate...till them renegotiation contracts are on the horizon...:lol:

Imagine crying about someone not liking your music, **** is scary out here.

Man, Harlem shaking, great times yo. Headband and the XXL jersey just waving like a flag in the wind.

I'm gonna have to check the Loon segment, I'm interested in hearing Joe and Mal talk about Loon. Once Rory starts talking about him, I'll cut it off.

Loon murdered "From Scratch" and a few songs on Harlem World. "You Made Me" is a good one.

Imagine crying about someone not liking your music, **** is scary out here.

We really finna act like that's ALL Joe be saying? man cmon :lol:

Y'all can't let debates go on here about y'alls favorite rappers but y'all would just let millions of comments attacking your race/upbringing (stemming from Joe's comments) roll off your back :rofl:

and no I'm not mixed nor do I **** with Logic's music at all :lol:

We really finna act like that's ALL Joe be saying? man cmon :lol:

Y'all can't let debates go on here about y'alls favorite rappers but y'all would just let millions of comments attacking your race/upbringing (stemming from Joe's comments) roll off your back :rofl:

and no I'm not mixed nor do I **** with Logic's music at all :lol:

I agree with what Joe says. Logic wants to play both sides, I'm not with that. He targets white nerdy kids, that's his core audience. He knows what he's doing.

I don't listen to his music, I'm not into Pop Rap. Logic, Drake, G Eazy and whatever else a blinkin a blinkin and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius listen to. From the 2-3 songs I've heard, I don't think he's the worst rapper ever but his act and routine is wack as hell.

Last edited:
I agree with what Joe says. Logic wants to play both sides, I'm not with that. He targets white nerdy kids, that's his core audience. He knows what he's doing.

I don't listen to his music, I'm not into Pop Rap. Logic, Drake, G Eazy and whatever else a blinkin a blinkin and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius listen to. From the 2-3 songs I've heard, I don't think he's the worst rapper ever but his act and routine is wack as hell.

Ain't my fault you said Chingy debut is a classic

It’s a shame, cause when I heard this for the first time I did not expect him to be the Suicide hotline anthem guy.

Everybody has their lane though, I suppose.

One of 2 Chainz few good verses

This beat funky, feel like I'm watching a movie from the 70s or 80s.

Classic ****

I'm listening to this album over Logic or Travis Scott and any other Pop Rap

I don't care about no Logic or Travis :lol:

Last edited:
Mal is wilding with the Covid isn't airborne take as if he's a scientist

What would you call something that can remain in the air for 30 minutes and can be spread through air conditioning systems?

Mal is wilding with the Covid isn't airborne take as if he's a scientist

What would you call something that can remain in the air for 30 minutes and can be spread through air conditioning systems?

Bruh said it which such confidence too

" thats a FACT, i read it on their website" :lol:

Y'all foul :lol:

People be going in on him for nothing other being a typical Moutain Dew moms spaghetti my hands is sweaty rapper. Dude be minding his business and never claimed to be anything other than a nerd

The mixed **** is corny but I can see how that would get to dude. ***** just making music true to him and ****** clowning him for it

Also funny that this is stemming from Joe Budden who is supposedly this huge mental health advocate...till them renegotiation contracts are on the horizon...:lol:
Nah it's foul to blame someone for your mental issues and suicidal thoughts. Aside from being a genetic thing or chemical imbalance, he's not there with you.

Nah it's foul to blame someone for your mental issues and suicidal thoughts. Aside from being a genetic thing or chemical imbalance, he's not there with you.

but he has the platform to spark off Logics mentions being full of stuff about being mixed/not really being black which can trigger **** he probably been dealing with since a kid

like jokes aside Joe doing That to reach for content and that’s kinda foul :lol:

but he has the platform to spark off Logics mentions being full of stuff about being mixed/not really being black which can trigger **** he probably been dealing with since a kid

like jokes aside Joe doing That to reach for content and that’s kinda foul :lol:
I can get that, but get off social media if you're really dealing with issues. Don't subject yourself to that kinda stimuli. Like an alcoholic that wants to recover but keeps going to the bar.

I can get that, but get off social media if you're really dealing with issues. Don't subject yourself to that kinda stimuli. Like an alcoholic that wants to recover but keeps going to the bar.

That's not fair because who is to say he wasn't fine dealing with the ordinary BS of social media. And then you wake up because Joseph wanted to use you for a sound bite out of left field and your mentions are just flooded more than usual.

Back
Top Bottom