The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe getting work done and they putting more work into the visual portion of the pod, wonder if leaning more into YT is the next play

Like I was saying some weeks ago I’m sure Spotify at least inquired about that being included in a future deal since they were already working on it and got Rogan to bring his video stuff over

edit:

Last edited:
Joe getting work done and they putting more work into the visual portion of the pod, wonder if leaning more into YT is the next play

Like I was saying some weeks ago I’m sure Spotify at least inquired about that being included in a future deal since they were already working on it and got Rogan to bring his video stuff over

edit:

I doubt YouTube or Facebook would be the move. Apple or Tidal would be a good one.

FB??? Please no..I know some gamers over there getting paid but nothing compared to the Twitch dudes..That feels like a downgrade..Youtube they would have to edit the eps ALOT for monetization... IDK man I just dont want them to sacrifice content for the bag but Its a business I get it.

this Gammer Dr. Disrespectful got banned from twitch and went live on youtube w/500k viewers 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

My man Travis Kelce messed this up?

travis-kelce-kayla-nicole-1024x512.jpg

Joe and nem know his girl (ex?) I guess.

Mal is on the Sneak Diss podcast. Was shocked when it came up on my feed. Was scared to listen.

I do notice what he wears when I occasionally watch the YouTube

i wonder if they'll go back to 1 episode a week after Spotify deal is up

wouldn't mind it. **** has gone down hill at twice a week and especially since the pandemic started

They’re leaving Spotify?

Couldn’t imagine him putting his pod back on Apple podcasts after he **** on them for damn near an hr after they signed the Spotify deal lol.

I need the Tidal deal just for the wild intro that will come with it :lol:

Rocboy Joe

Also this is a top 5 moment in the show's history

that was not in the top 5
that episode where asap rocky
got called out by marissa
on liking his booty hole getting played with
was def in the top 5
the views rant is in the top 5 too

Back
Top Bottom