The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m more than cool with 2 episodes a week. They do one episode a week and it’s just gonna be music talk and old news nobody wants to hear anymore. The Saturday podcasts are always appreciated when they talk about nonsense

that was not in the top 5
that episode where asap rocky
got called out by marissa
on liking his booty hole getting played with
was def in the top 5
the views rant is in the top 5 too

I vaguely remember this but for it to come full circle back to being Joes pod is hilarious

anyone got the vid lmao

That life ain't all it's cracked up to be.

and I always feel like dudes cheat, because these chicks aren't all they're cracked up to be either.

Like the saying goes, show me a beautiful girl and I'll show you a guy who's tired of ****ing her. Look at how J Lo and Halle couldn't keep men.

...something is missing. Me, I don't see why dudes lead them on if they aren't the one.

Had to cut that off after the first 3 seconds. Just woke up and wasn’t ready for that.

and I always feel like dudes cheat, because these chicks aren't all they're cracked up to be either.

Like the saying goes, show me a beautiful girl and I'll show you a guy who's tired of ****ing her. Look at how J Lo and Halle couldn't keep men.

...something is missing. Me, I don't see why dudes lead them on if they aren't the one.

That goes both ways. If you messing with different girls you might be messing with 3-5 girls who you don't even like that like outside of sex. Every situation ain't the same but you can be dealing with 4-5 different attitudes, problems, drama, kids that come with these women.

Honestly i like the way Joe goes about publicly sending shots out, he knows he got the product & he will bring in numbers. These companies just see dollars first, it's not like being quiet or humble is going to stop the companies from trying to screw you over either way

I'm thoroughly surprised they even hinted at the Drake/Wayne thing. I get why they didn't wanna go deeper tho, ****** seen what happened to Nick Cannon

I'm thoroughly surprised they even hinted at the Drake/Wayne thing. I get why they didn't wanna go deeper tho, ****** seen what happened to Nick Cannon
I was listening at work and was trying to see where they were going with the convo

I was listening at work and was trying to see where they were going with the convo

From what i made of it i think Joe was alluding to the difference between Wayne having all sorts of contractual issues & Drake having the same issues, but Drake seemingly being able to sort his out while it literally stopped Wayne from working for a few years.

Personally i think he was alluding to Drake being half Jewish & that being the reason why he seems to have gotten much more help navigating through his contractual issues than Wayne did.

From what i made of it i think Joe was alluding to the difference between Wayne having all sorts of contractual issues & Drake having the same issues, but Drake seemingly being able to sort his out while it literally stopped Wayne from working for a few years.

Personally i think he was alluding to Drake being half Jewish & that being the reason why he seems to have gotten much more help navigating through his contractual issues than Wayne did.
Yeah the he’s Jewish angle was the first thought that came to mind but he was all over the place and was being vague.

I hate when Joe starts talking about **** and then says “but we’re not gonna talk about it” or “one day we’re gonna have the conversation” :lol:

Yeah the he’s Jewish angle was the first thought that came to mind but he was all over the place and was being vague.

I hate when Joe starts talking about **** and then says “but we’re not gonna talk about it” or “one day we’re gonna have the conversation” :lol:

In his case i could see why he left that subject alone, last thing he needs while shopping for a deal is "anti-semitism" attached to him :lol:

I think it was more that Drake was Giannis, and Wayne was Melo and labels knew it.

Drake was at his peak, and Wayne was on the downside

Back
Top Bottom