The Combat Jack Show Thread

I can see them going to Tidal.

****, they’re the self proclaimed Hovengers :lol:

Dussepalooza probably took a hit with covid and the predator kid, but I could see Rory and Joe finessing the conversation with Hov and the tidal team.

I’m off of Spotify if they dip though. Slick only downloaded the app for the jbp and I don’t use it for anything else. If they’re not valuing what the guys bring to the table, **** em.

With Tidal you would have to either subscribe or wait for it to hit YT

tenor.gif

what’s nastier is Adam for some reason trying to cement her into a personality beyond social media clout chasing

That was like AK’s “girl” for a lil min and him and Adam got “beef” so that’s prolly a part of it :lol: :smh:

The other part is his fanbase is mostly horny middle/HS kids and this the type of stuff they wanna see, they be in the comments begging for him to have more girls on :lol:

He got his youtube Subscribers up originally from **** like this tho, the SoundCloud rap interviews was moving slow at first until Lil Peep, XXX, Lil Pump etc broke into the mainstream

Last edited:
I think Mal just defends any chick he finds attractive.

He's defended everything from a white chick saying the N word to Summer Walkers nutty takes.

Back
Top Bottom