The Combat Jack Show Thread

Like others said and way Pod sounded today. JBP def got another deal lined up.

Flagrant 2 took more shot At Joe but didn’t bring up ctg dog story. I didn’t know Schulz was doing numbers like that, built a new studio, has a pod where one of the days people pay 5 dollars a month, i see his ig videos were going viral as of late too. Talking mad spicy on Joe and him not knowing how to do business, son needs to get duffed by Joe lol

Like others said and way Pod sounded today. JBP def got another deal lined up.

Flagrant 2 took more shot At Joe but didn’t bring up ctg dog story. I didn’t know Schulz was doing numbers like that, built a new studio, has a pod where one of the days people pay 5 dollars a month, i see his ig videos were going viral as of late too. Talking mad spicy on Joe and him not knowing how to do business, son needs to get duffed by Joe lol
when u white
the bags come easy

when u white
the bags come easy

def true, I never knew Andrew more than a Ctg avenger, guess he making money 4 real

so khaled signed a pod deal with Amazon. Maybe Joe and them go there next.Will never listen to khaled pod, gonna be same stories we already heard off drink champs or with fat joe 1000x. Just like drink champs, pods that depend on interviews eventually run out of stuff to talk about. Khaled too annoying and corny for me to listen to him talk about topics like jbo do & Nore is too drunk and idiotic when he tries

9E746474-71C8-4556-9F1B-9B2CFA5037D6.png

That was the issue with Drink Champs and Rap Radar. They burned through guest.

It would have been cool if they just did one a week, but when they first started they were dropping two a week.

How's Schulz acting and comedy going? I don't pay attention to dude. His success is on Charlamagne's back. Nobody cares about dude.

I can't stand 10 minutes of Khaled, a whole podcast? He's a name though, that's all they care about.

Khaled cool in my book... but nah. :lol:

Joe took shots at Schulz and his guys on his pod, so it's fair game for Schulz and them to respond. Objectively speaking, Joe does seem to blame everyone else when **** goes left for him. Especially in business. Joe shouted at the top of his lungs and said he helped Spotify create the deal that was negotiated. That in and of itself negates a lot of his argument, as you got what you negotiated. You can't expect companies to do the right thing, as that's not how capitalism works. Would it have been a good move on Spotify's part to give bonuses and gifts? Sure. It's a move that keeps the talent happy. But can you be upset at them for operating within the parameters of the contract that you helped to create/negotiate? No. Do better business my guy.

Tax told yall 5 years ago that dude is a manipulator. He wasn't off in that :lol:

That was the issue with Drink Champs and Rap Radar. They burned through guest.

It would have been cool if they just did one a week, but when they first started they were dropping two a week.

How's Schulz acting and comedy going? I don't pay attention to dude. His success is on Charlamagne's back. Nobody cares about dude.

I can't stand 10 minutes of Khaled, a whole podcast? He's a name though, that's all they care about.

Man I remember the early days of Drink Champs where they would say "we only talking to the LEGENDS." That went out the window after a while. Then before you know it Nore was interrupting guests left and right, was slurring his words od, and was flat out getting too drunk for me to even find entertaining. That burned out real fast now that I think about it.

Schulz has a pretty big following and is eating in comedy right now (or at least pre-covid). CTG definitely gave dude access to a lot of people, but dude took the assist and ran with it. Nawghty said the bag comes easy when you're white, and there's probably some truth to that.

I don't see how ya'll wathched Drink Champs. I couldn't get through 10 minutes of Nore. Never listened to an episode.

This just isn't true :lol: He had an appearance on the show Crashing last year & some other stuff. We'll likely see him all around w/n in the couple of years, he's clearly beginning to bubble.

Speaking of the show Crashing, Wale is really good actor. Like he was great, and should really consider doing it more.

Also, I don't really find Schulz that funny as person, but stuff like his joke on white ppl peaking at Limp Bizkit's woodstock performance was some genius bit. He's probably a really good stage comedian. Whenever I hear him make joke flow like he's planning to perform it on stage I usually think it's funny.

This just isn't true :lol: He had an appearance on the show Crashing last year & some other stuff. We'll likely see him all around w/n in the couple of years, he's clearly beginning to bubble.

Speaking of the show Crashing, Wale is really good actor. Like he was great, and should really consider doing it more.

Also, I don't really find Schulz that funny as person, but stuff like his joke on white ppl peaking at Limp Bizkit's woodstock performance was some genius bit. He's probably a really good stage comedian. Whenever I hear him make joke flow like he's planning to perform it on stage I usually think it's funny.

Sorry if I don't take your word for it.

When is Tax getting sentenced?

Hasn't gone to trial yet. Proceedings were supposed to begin in April but covid ****ed everything up.

Pretty sure people are starting to accept it as inevitable that Tax won't be getting out in this lifetime.

That guilty plea he took in his federal gun case likely sealed his fate because the wording stated something like "the defendant admits ownership of the weapon in question. Said weapon was used in the shooting death of McPhatter."

The defense in the murder case is probably going to rely on the idea that someone else got the gun that belonged to Tax, and that person was the one who shot and killed Banga. It can work, but it's a stretch... especially when you're dealing with an NYC jury that's accustomed to stringent gun laws.

Think January will make 4 years son's been down.

Casanova went on record saying he feels bad for the situation because he invited Tax out to the event that night. Said Tax wasn't even trying to go but Cas convinced him. :smh:

That's ****ed up.

I don't see how ya'll wathched Drink Champs. I couldn't get through 10 minutes of Nore. Never listened to an episode.
He actually wasn't so bad early, **** was more endearing or funny as he was figuring it out. Then he started feeling himself.

Joe said Spotify moved the goalposts on the bonus thing. Finessed them when it was time for bonus season.

But that’s another thing that sucks when you the first up. You really the lab rat for everyone else.

He essentially said that he helped establish the goalpost though. It's too slippery of a slope to speak on because we only have one perspective being offered. Spotify isn't going to say anything, so all we have to go off of is Joe's word... which has proven to be contradictory.

Back
Top Bottom