The Combat Jack Show Thread

Do we have any actual hip hop podcasts around anymore? I feel like most of these are basically gossip morning show shock jock type pods that just don't appeal to me.

Who just review albums?

I would be ok with anyone who even just talks about hip hop new or old. Really miss the old days of Juan Ep, Combat Jack, Microphone Check and The Cipher. I still check in with Library Rap once in a while, but dude is terrible at interviewing people. I know we have Rap Radar, but I cant stand Elliot Wilson or the softball kiss up approach.

This fans diss track

source.gif

he want war

I would be ok with anyone who even just talks about hip hop new or old. Really miss the old days of Juan Ep, Combat Jack, Microphone Check and The Cipher. I still check in with Library Rap once in a while, but dude is terrible at interviewing people. I know we have Rap Radar, but I cant stand Elliot Wilson or the softball kiss up approach.

Oh ok, yeah I understand. I used to listen to those.

I used to mess with The Cipher and I wonder what happen with ItsTheReal.

I think it's moved to YouTube and instagram. What Fat Joe does on IG and what Sway, Lord Jamar and Soren Baker does with Unique Access on YT.

Is the Pharrell one good? I wasn't look forward to it like everyone else.

This is the best Budden podcast in a minute. Savon living like an illegal with 20 people in his moms house :lol:

They ****ed it up with the Drake talk though. Can they go an episode without discussing him? For him to barely put out music, they sure do talk about dude a lot :smh:

The Pharrell interview is pretty good

Dudes need to learn there’s a different type of snitching, that Big Tigger story wasn’t necessary. Especially adding a name to it and saying he’s my friend. That was awkward and made P get PC.

Pharrell drink champs good as hell, been ignoring drink champs for a while now ....

did nore stop the interrupting on all interviews or is this just a one type thing? Lol

The Pharrell interview is pretty good

Dudes need to learn there’s a different type of snitching, that Big Tigger story wasn’t necessary. Especially adding a name to it and saying he’s my friend. That was awkward and made P get PC.

literally just got to that part and that was foul. Don’t mention that at all.... if so don’t put a name on that lol

Pharrell drink champs good as hell, been ignoring drink champs for a while now ....

did nore stop the interrupting on all interviews or is this just a one type thing? Lol

Man even at his calmest NORE was still cutting off mad potential classic stories :lol:

Someone gotta put that man on a shock collar :lol:

Prince on Frontin woulda been so smooth though.

wonder why Pharrell ain’t just have a session with NORE and send Mike whatever they made for him to take apart and redo.

mike on them drums and weird sound effects would have been wild.

Back
Top Bottom