The Combat Jack Show Thread

I be seeing some of y'all in the wrestling thread so I'm sure y'all will be as mind blown as me

:lol: what the hell. how flip even find this *****

Joe needs to snuff somebody, ever since Wu Tang people think he's soft

J Prince is just as annoying as his dad. Why is he talking about stuff from years ago that they don't even have a problem with trying to impress people on Chattyhouse?

Dude sounds like TI trying to sound indellekdual :lol:

Black people are ruining something quick I see.

Joe needs to snuff somebody, ever since Wu Tang people think he's soft

J Prince is just as annoying as his dad. Why is he talking about stuff from years ago that they don't even have a problem with trying to impress people on Chattyhouse?

Dude sounds like TI trying to sound indellekdual :lol:

Black people are ruining something quick I see.

What's the back story?

What's the back story?

Could be from Drake/Pusha

but it seems to be from Migos and Yachty

Dudes are too self absorbed in to their own image to realize how ***** like that behavior is. Imagine as a grown *** man arguing with someone over how you perceive them from what you heard or saw years ago and carrying that grudge. Men do that?

That sounds like some Tax stuff. I'm defending Yachty, because you were bullying him four years ago, in the mean time I'm going to try and bully you to impress my hangers on.

Nobody even cares about dude, they care about his dad. He doesn't even has his own name.

J Prince JR must’ve just learned the words “transpire and reciprocate” :rofl:

And he using it all wrong, and presenting himself as some super articulate dude 🤦🏾‍♂️😂. It’s foolishness.

That was cringe man. Budden should’ve just kept playing him to the left. You know that would’ve infuriated him even more l

:rofl:

This *****'s a moron

Insecurity is a MF-er :lol:.

That ***** J Prince Jr KNOWS Budden is smarter than him.....so he feels the need to try and use big words and talk in circles to prove he’s equipped to have that convo with him lmao. I hate *****s like that.

Dudes like him always gotta overcompensate. He does it with his “street image” and business etc .

Like bruh....relax. Enjoy you got some pull and come from a successful family and able to have your lane. Imagine Lil Romeo acting like this :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t **** with Joe... but these ****** is buggin. Joe really tries to give information to artists that should open their eyes to the fact that millions of dollars are being made off of their backs while they’re only receiving pennies. His delivery is off madd times, but the message holds up.

This ***** J gonna “transpire” n****s to death :lol:

Back
Top Bottom