The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal :smh:

Doctors say. Dummy you can find a doctor online who's will support anything you believe. He's like the MAGA supporters who are fed information by Russia and believe it.

I'm glad Parks spoke up and said that you'll find doctors who will say the opposite.

At least Rory made sense about the not promoting ways you can boost your immune system.

Dude wants to speak up, but the best he could ask was a question about restaurants :rolleyes

Bro tried to insinuate he was using note cards cause he used an adjective of “efficacy”, when that’s one of the MAIN terms you see when discussing a vaccine :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

edit:

Joe’s questions were actually good but when he tried to throw in the “why should I take the vaccine if I’m comfortable with the symptoms” he just sounded naive.

Considering the fact that NOBODY fully knows what this virus is doing to our bodies yet. The discussions around this stuff are way way too black and white, on some “well I didn’t die” type ****

I got a family friend/big bro that’s an attorney in ATL. Early 30’s, live in the gym etc. He was popping his Mal type **** about Covid, ended up getting it and pretty much had no symptoms. Then that Covid brain fog kicked in. **** kicking his *** so bad he ended up having to take an extended leave from work. It’s like his analytical skills and memory have just straight up diminished, he lowkey might get let go if he don’t bounce back :smh:

The average person doing menial office work might not notice something like that but you seeing a lot of people in highly skilled professions saying they experiencing the same ****

It's not naive, you're the one who sounds rather naive.

I've had Covid, I will take my chances of Covid again rather than a vaccine.

Everyone gives these stories to scare people. The majority of people are absolutely fine and it's no different than a normal cold. Especially if you aren't in a high risk group.

Every time you step foot outside or wake up there's a chance of something happening. Do you worry about what might happen every second of your life?

Do you worry about the long term affects of a vaccine? But y'all will take that **** quick, because a doctor gave it to you. Look at all the side affects on prescription meds. Look at all the lawsuits from them.

Last edited:

Every gives these stories to scare people. The majority of people are absolutely fine and it's no different than a normal cold. Especially if you aren't in a high risk group.

Every time you step foot outside or wake up there's a chance of something happening. Do you worry about what might happen every second of your life?

Do you worry about the long term affects of a vaccine? But y'all will take that **** quick, because a doctor gave it to you. Look at all the side affects on prescription meds. Look at all the lawsuits from them.
Both can be true though. Long term effects of the virus and the vaccine are both valid concerns. Neither has been around long enough for anyone to completely understand the consequences.

Every gives these stories to scare people. The majority of people are absolutely fine and it's no different than a normal cold. Especially if you aren't in a high risk group.

👍

Hol up you had it?

Hol up you had it?

Yeah

Years from now when the long term effects of COVID start showing itself I hope the "I had it, it wasn't that bad" crowd keeps that same energy

Do you worry about all that processed foods that you put in your body? What about those long term effects?

It's a virus, there's long term affects for everything. You dudes cherry pick what you want to be scared of and scare other people with.

The funny part is all the people scared to take the seasonal flu shot can't wait to take this fast tracked vaccine. :lol:

Grasping at straws here. The logic doesn’t even really work man.

How you just jump spring off the false premise that people don’t care about their intake of processed food. And then close with conflating people who don’t get flu shots with people who want the vaccine.:rofl:

This is why I can barely get through the first 20 minutes of the podcast these days. People just saying things to convince themselves.

I’m not rushing to take any vaccine but it’s wild to compare the effects of chicken nuggets and potato chips over multiple decades to some **** that could permanently impact your lung capacity as soon as next week for all you know :lol:

That's how backwards people are.

Yeah, wild to compare something that you could leave out in the air and it not mold or break down being put in your body to eat.

How many peoples lung capacity are being affected? I was in the gym five days prior, and I'm in the gym five days after.

That's how badly society is brainwashed.

It's like ****** want Covid Symptoms on people to turn up just so their decision of shutting down life can be validated.

At this point all the judgement on how people should be moving during a pandemic has gotten out of hand, If people want to stay in the crib & not interact with anyone fine that is your decision. If people want to try & get to some form of normalcy in their lives i understand that too. It is up to each individual person to determine the risk factor in their decisions & deal with the consequences.

The "facts" about this virus have seemed to change weekly this entire time, the testing has been a debacle to say the least, and not enough is known on how this effects different people & we won't find out for years.

There is no healthy way out of this, you open things up you have to deal with the possible effects of Covid, on the other end we will have to deal with the long term health issues that come from poverty which will continue to increase the longer we stay shut down.

Last edited:
That's the thing, dudes deal with the extremes and the information you take in is sided to what you believe. And a lot is meant to scare you. That's why I stopped going in that thread. A bunch of information being passed to scare not help, prevent or educate. This person died. This person is still sick. How dare people go to the gym? Because being in shape helps you have a strong immune system. This person died at 28.

My co-workers cousins cousin who was 400lbs still is having problems after having Covid. Like you know what type of shape they were in and what underlying conditions they had.

People will hit you with some boogeyman, what about the long term effects to keep you scared. If I was scared to live I would have never gone outside. I had real dangers, survived it and lived to be older than 25 and I never had long term plans, because I didn't think I would make it to that age. Guns and knives didn't stop me, a virus?

giphy.gif

There can be long term effects from the seasonal flu, but people are wary of a seasonal flu shot.

Almost all people who were in good health are fine after Covid and don't have lingering effects. It's a virus, it's not the first and it won't be the last. That's why people need to build up their bodies and immune systems. They aren't going to tell you that, because they want people to wear mask and stay inside., but do what's best for you.

That's why I just sit back, because both sides sound funny to me, because the extremes from both sides.

It's like ****** want Covid Symptoms on people to turn up just so their decision of shutting down life can be validated.

At this point all the judgement on how people should be moving during a pandemic has gotten out of hand, If people want to stay in the crib & not interact with anyone fine that is your decision. If people want to try & get to some form of normalcy in their lives i understand that too. It is up to each individual person to determine the risk factor in their decisions & deal with the consequences.

The "facts" about this virus have seemed to change weekly this entire time, the testing has been a debacle to say the least, and not enough is known on how this effects different people & we won't find out for years.

There is no healthy way out of this, you open things up you have to deal with the possible effects of Covid, on the other end we will have to deal with the long term health issues that come from poverty which will continue to increase the longer we stay shut down.
There’s so much nuance to the topic. Especially when in the same breath, ****** that survive Covid come out with some weird invincibility complex. Joe being the perfect example of this.

Back
Top Bottom