The Combat Jack Show Thread

There’s so much nuance to the topic. Especially when in the same breath, ****** that survive Covid come out with some weird invincibility complex. Joe being the perfect example of this.

It's not an invincibility. You realize it's a cold, especially if you aren't elderly and don't have any underlying conditions.

I was tired for a day and had slight sore throat and cough and a temp. But I'm also in good shape and workout 4 or 5 days a week, take no medication and get yearly physicals. I never wanted to be dependent on medication for high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes or anything else.

but then people will go, but you can get it again. Yeah, you can get the flu again. It can be worse next time. It's an ongoing cycle of people projecting their own fears on to others. :lol:

This **** ain't healthy. Just like Rory mentioned mental health. Constantly reading negative stories isn't good for you.

****** just working through the emotions of the last 12 months, cause y’all just rambling.

My issue is when ****** ramble on and on about their concerns (completely valid) when no one is trying to tell you they’re invalid. Make the decision for yourself. Why do we have to engage in this long discussion?

To each his own, I don’t know what the correct answer is. I haven’t come to any conclusions on either side of this mainly because the work hasn’t been done to really make these grandiose statement either way. But we not getting our points off by using ‘people didn’t care about their health before this’ as your premise. That’s just faulty logic.

Yeah we've somehow gotten to a point where discussions about the potential long term health effects of the vaccine are valid but discussions about the potential health effects of the actual virus is fearmongering and scare tactics :smh: :lol:

It is

****** just working through the emotions of the last 12 months, cause y’all just rambling.

Many issue is when ****** ramble on and on about their concerns (completely valid) when no one is trying to tell you they’re invalid.

To each his own, I don’t know what the correct answer is. I haven’t come to any conclusions on either side of this mainly because the work hasn’t been done to really make these grandiose statement either way. But we not getting our points off by using ‘people didn’t care about their health before this’ as your premise. That’s just faulty logic.

How many people were going to the gym, taking sea moss, vitamin d, elderberry....

and concerned about their health prior...

We're the fattest country in the world and spend billions on prescription meds for preventable conditions.

Faulty logic?

I still think it’s way too early for both sides of this topic. Too early to reduce it to the common cold, too early to treat it like its AIDS.

to change the topic: watching an old JBP episode. Mal sounded offended that boys booed Drake at Tyler’s festival. :rofl:

There’s so much nuance to the topic. Especially when in the same breath, ****** that survive Covid come out with some weird invincibility complex. Joe being the perfect example of this.

100% a nuanced conversation, but even when it comes to Joe i can't really be mad at him for not being too worried, he's willing to deal with the consequences of his actions. It's like me getting upset with someone about eating poorly, or drinking/using drugs etc etc. That is there risk to take.

My only issue is if someone makes that decision & then becomes inconsiderate to those who aren't willing. However in Joe's case i'm making an assumption that those people who decided to go to parties or social gatherings have also decided to take that risk also.

Do whatever you feel comfy with, I only take issue when folks take part in the disinformation or only think of themselves and not the people in their lives who they could pass it to who wouldn't be able to handle it well.

Also I don't think Joe wasn't worried, he was just asking from the perspective from the people who aren't which seems like a lot of NYC at this point which is crazy. It's like having a bomb dropped on your city less than a year ago and you still not trippin.

it's the heart and neurological issues from COVID that get me. those definitely aren't side effects of the flu or any other virus we experience regularly, nor are they exclusive to people who don't take care of themselves

sure, most people haven't experienced that. but there's almost certainly a higher chance of it then some unknown side effect from the vaccine

it’s true that long term effects of the vaccine are not completely understood, and i get the rationale of not wanting the vaccine because of that

it's also true that the components that make up the MRNA vaccines are well understood and that typically, adverse side effects from vaccines show themselves almost immediately, or within months

unless you're willing to bunker up long term, it's COVID or vaccine. i'm rolling with the option that hasn't proven to **** you up

it's the heart and neurological issues from COVID that get me. those definitely aren't side effects of the flu or any other virus we experience regularly, nor are they exclusive to people who don't take care of themselves

sure, most people haven't experienced that. but there's almost certainly a higher chance of it then some unknown side effect from the vaccine

it’s true that long term effects of the vaccine are not completely understood, and i get the rationale of not wanting the vaccine because of that

it's also true that the components that make up the MRNA vaccines are well understood and that typically, adverse side effects from vaccines show themselves almost immediately, or within months

unless you're willing to bunker up long term, it's COVID or vaccine. i'm rolling with the option that hasn't proven to **** you up

Those can be side effects of the flu :lol:

We're talking about a global pandemic my _, not a US epidemic

Spain and Italy are considered to be some of the healthiest countries in the world. Both are among the top 10 as far as longest life expectancy worldwide. Both have higher per capita COVID death rates than the US :smh:

Ummmm, I was talking about how people are concerned with their health.

Do you not get that I am talking about more than just Covid. You should be concerned about **** like high blood pressure, strokes, diabetes. That's more likely to kill you.

1610037094197.gif

Those can be side effects of the flu :lol:

the more you know. strokes and heart failure are not something i've considered about the flu but it makes sense. i'm also not one of those people against the flu shot

in any case the point remains: there are a number of neurological issues being observed from COVID that aren't caused by the flu, the heart (and respiratory) issues being observed are much worse than the flu, and unlike the flu we have a vaccine purported to be 95% effective

a study from July showing people who were hospitalized, having COVID was associated with a more than a 7 times increased risk of stroke vs those treated for the flu:

we're talking about small percentages here thankfully. but percentages that all evidence points to being higher than whatever it is people think the vaccine will do to them

saw this when I first came across his channel

let me know dude was on some funny style **** :lol: you don’t just trip and fall into having some grown man act like this following you around :lol:
Boy done busted his back up before. 100%

Man's probably got touchy feely in public and had to front like he not on that timing

"Lemme go live and clean this up because idk who saw this at the spot"

Ay what was that? :lol: :smh:

I don’t really know much about Hassan Campbell but ain’t he one of the ppl Bambatta molested?

Back
Top Bottom