The Combat Jack Show Thread

57a23870ce38f236008b48b4.jpeg

Parks acting like Billy Bush was acting toward Trump :lol:

I could tell when Joe would want to coax them to be A mics and add more to the show

Joe was like y'all are going to act like employees, well that's what you're going to be.

yeah and he had a point with mal and trying to get him to create his own separate content . A YouTube dating serious would of been hilarious and probably did numbers . Also with wanting him to take over the merch and etc.

mal really might of just wanted to come shoot the ****s with his homies , he seemed genuinely hurt with The respect comments the other week.

with him and Rory having the same lawyer ,I’m positive he was advised to sit out with Rory. That makes things look a little different IMO

Joe is a nutjob and a horrible person, but it is perplexing that Rory and Mal didnt have their paperwork situated. Just a couple weeks ago Rory himself commented on reddit that he has equity in the pod. Sounds like he nor Mal has any at all. But Joe kept calling them "partners" and claiming they'd be millionaires if they signed the Spotify deal. How, if they dont own any of the business? Clearly they were letting things rock off the strength of "friendship" and it was a mistake.

Me and my wife was talking about Joe earlier. She's a psych doctoral student so you know it was in-depth. Joe is the type of person who hurt you before you presumably hurts him. Even if the threat isn't there, he's like "it could be". On top of that, he can't be alone, he's always in a relationship. He needs to heal from whatever demons he's been harboring for this long.

This was messy, I rocked w/ the pod because of the chemistry, since that's gone, so am I.

They knew their contracts, they wanted to know specifics of the actual revenue & expenses of the business after they got a raise. Joe takes offense because employees outside of the accounting department don’t have this info & the only reason you would want that is if you think the owner is underpaying you.

All of this according to Joe, so there’s probably a 2nd side here :lol: but he’s not wrong on any of that

Me and my wife was talking about Joe earlier. She's a psych doctoral student so you know it was in-depth. Joe is the type of person who hurt you before you presumably hurts him. Even if the threat isn't there, he's like "it could be". On top of that, he can't be alone, he's always in a relationship. He needs to heal from whatever demons he's been harboring for this long.

This was messy, I rocked w/ the pod because of the chemistry, since that's gone, so am I.

Did you listen to the Ice and Ish pods?

Finally finished.

Crazy that the rift started cause of Akademiks. Rory’s situation put a strain on their friendship. You can’t tell someone who they can talk to and it’s nasty to get on the pod and be totally different. Feels like they lost their chemistry a year or more ago.

Joe is right, how dumb and unprofessional you look sending people to someone’s house while he’s negotiating deals. I think because it’s not an office job, we look over that.

Hearing Joe talk about them not being prepared and just sitting there and bringing up Mal on his phone. We’ve all been saying this.

Joe trying to get them their own lanes and they didn’t do it. Mal too cool and making ebough. Sounds dumb. Should have been doing merch

As for money, we’ll never know. Everyone was there and agreeing with Joe so you gotta roll with Joe overpaying then until witnesses come out and say different.

Should have finished the contract and then tried to get ownership. What they gonna do? Mal probably done, Rory loved his 15 minutes so I can see him trying to pod on his own but no one watching that.

Interesting that Joe said he got offers for him and Ak to do a show.

His twitch/YouTube **** been going up.

I forgot what video it was....but towards the end...he looked in the camera and screamed at Rurrry that he was the man responsible for his life crumbling. His relationship failing and losing his fiancé. The way he said it tho....was dark as hell :smh:, but hilarious :lol:.

The funny thing is his popularity and views grow with Rory's pain :lol:

Look at the Reddit and you’ll see how serious people take it .

That's how I learned. People analyze them.

I could care less about how much they make, what bags Joe messes up. Just give me an entertaining pod. And I hadn't been listening to Mal/Rory pods in their entirety in months, so I prefer Ice and Ish.

1 Hr into joe pod, Im confused so Joe owns everything? Told them it's my YouTube page but ya can make your own and use the content.

Mal/Rory really have no Contract, but saw the money they made, made good amount according to Joe and what accounting showed, they just upset they don't have ownership? Didn’t they know that Joe owns it all & if they did why did they keep just going along if they didn’t like that?

Joe doing his friends dirty because they probably unfamiliar with the game, but from business standpoint, seems like typical shady business by the owner and they just workers.

Guess it’s just funny since Joe always preaching ownership and doing creators right, and he over here getting his puff or typical record label exec on lol

Ctg and ak called it, when he told Rory that joe cares about the bag and they will be replaced.

Mal, we already know son is useless, his Brother built 1 of the most successful brand/record company and he never even had an internship, they knew to keep that nail painting jabroni away from the business

This situation has taught me that the pod is way deeper to some people than i give it credit for people are VEXED online on both sides :lol:

People are crazy. The podcast had fallen off.

I like that Joe said the numbers went down and they went right back up. Disgruntled stars and getting replaced off the bench.

I said this a year or two ago, Rory was definitely reading Reddit and Twitter and feeling critical to the podcast. He’s not.

Mal didn’t want to do this from jump so I’m curious what he does now and if they fix their friendship.

Back
Top Bottom