The Combat Jack Show Thread

I respect him in the sneaker community, and if he were to appear on a sneaker podcast, but rap

Especially when you say you're trying to give flowers to our OG's

tenor.gif

Yeah I forgot Nore initially said DC was only meant to celebrate the og’s. That model wouldn’t have sustained itself since it’s only but so many legends you can interview over the years. I guess the revolt team came in and said legends get made everyday, b. :lol:

There's a ton of legends that still haven't been on Drink Champs. West Coast legends, old school east coast legends, etc.

I dunno, maybe they said no.

There's a ton of legends that still haven't been on Drink Champs. West Coast legends, old school east coast legends, etc.

I dunno, maybe they said no.
Yea like a blinkin a blinkin said once the money got involved you gotta have more ppl with some type of “name” on there…Just legends woulda resulted in interviews with cats dudes ain’t heard of/from in over 2 decades :lol:

Trinadad just extra funny cuz he ain’t even really in rap currently and wasnt ever even like that before

Yea like a blinkin a blinkin said once the money got involved you gotta have more ppl with some type of “name” on there…Just legends woulda resulted in interviews with cats dudes ain’t heard of/from in over 2 decades :lol:

Trinadad just extra funny cuz he ain’t even really in rap currently and wasnt ever even like that before
The names I'm thinking of are DJ Quik, Too $hort, Rakim, Slick Rick, Missy Elliott, Lil Kim, Dr. Dre, Queen Latifah, etc.

Plenty ppl have heard of them and they got huge fan bases.

This exactly I say thar legend word gets thrown tooooooo loosely. Example: Fat Joe ain't a hip hop legend.

This exactly I say thar legend word gets thrown tooooooo loosely. Example: Fat Joe ain't a hip hop legend.
Peep his catalog and the number of hits Joe has. The fans never say it but commercially Joe surpassed pun a long time ago.

I'm almost sure Joe is gonna be one of those dudes that has a hit for at least 3 decades +. He doesn't have a big hit this decade but I wouldnt bet against him for sure.

Joe a legend, and I say that as just a casual Joe fan.

Now lean back!

Throwing allegations around? Why do you care?

I told your little ****** *** to learn the details of his case, before you prance around proclaiming his innocence because his sweet lispy *** has downplayed and lied about the incident for years. Then your little moist *** got butt hurt and refused. And now your ***** *** is butt hurt because you believed in him.

Maybe the pedophile will get you a Brilliant Idiots shirt for your loyal support.

. Just so we clear , the allegations I was talking about were you saying I/ME like underage girls and saying R Kelly is my favorite artist lol

I don’t give a damn about allegations towards any of these ****** lol

damn Sis you got spicy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Peep his catalog and the number of hits Joe has. The fans never say it but commercially Joe surpassed pun a long time ago.

I'm almost sure Joe is gonna be one of those dudes that has a hit for at least 3 decades +. He doesn't have a big hit this decade but I wouldnt bet against him for sure.

Joe a legend, and I say that as just a casual Joe fan.

Now lean back!
Chill out fam.

If you need to take more time to learn, do that.
i view fat joe in hip hop the why i view big show in wrestling.

i'm not throwing chauncey billups name in for the hall of fame. if he got inducted then cool, but i'm not volunteering him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom