The Combat Jack Show Thread

Had to go back and look at what exactly was the issue with Scottie and Joe.

I don't see that topic as an indictment of Joe compared to these other accusations. He simply had a stance on perceived double standards when it came to Scottie not being the same way with Brittney Renner as she is with other men. Then she left the show.

Beautiful woman but we gotta get past this era of people talking to their phone tryna be all deep and woke with these vague buzzwords and **** :lol:

"Mental Health" "Energy" "Vibes" "Protect Your SpacE" :lol:

Her heart in a good place but everybody ain't fit to be a "voice". She brought nothing to hot97, nothing to that show Joe had with Remy and dude.

Y’all gotta stop entertaining son’s nonsense :lol:

Joey not a legend. Aight fam.
Man kill that ****, what is your favourite Fat Joe verse? Have you ever in your life heard someone utter "Fat Joe is my favourite rapper." I have nothing against homie. Pusha T is one of my favourite rappers ever. Top 20 off the dome, and potentially top 15 if I put together a thought out list. I pre-ordered Daytona like 2 weeks b4 it came out off the strength of his last efforts, but I don't look at Push & say "he's a legend." Pusha T ain't no legend as of today.
Joe's had basically a 30 year career and still makes hits. He's gotta be a legend.
You ever watched Pineapple Express? If so, was it not amusing how Red kept not dying. Fat Joe is New York Legend. The world ain't gonna mourn and remember where they were when Fat Joe dies, they will when Hov dies, they will when Nas dies, they will when Cam dies, they did when DOOM died. The underground showed up when DOOM died.

I heard Nore call Craig Mack a "legend" and damn near had seizure. "Legend" & "Classic" has been bastardized & co-opted like "woke", the n-word, or "cancelled".

tommy davidson a legend to huh? just throw james jones in the hall of fame for winning a ring in cleveland plus the other 2 miami joints.

Fat Joe is definitely a polarizing figure but the man has had plenty of moments in Hip Hop that’s deserving of recognition. Being part of Terror Squad, DITC, being in the industry for over 30 years and still somehow relevant, discovering Big Pun. Plus he’s from the Bronx, he’s connected to money and politics and he probably is involved with the founding of the museum. He knows everyone in the industry and Fat Joe is still a fan of Hip Hop. Again, there’s a lot of problems with him too like his relationship with the rest of TS after Pun’s death, his relationship with Pun’s family, ghostwriting accusations. But he’s still someone who has paid his dues in the game.

I think I heard that somewhere.

Scottie was cool when she was sitting in the background on Hot 97 barely talking.

She's the black feminist online who would rather take in comments by people online rather than what she sees in person to justify what they read. Broads are angry and looking to lash out.

Then if you say who hurt you, you're "gaslighting"

It's like get you a white boy and **** since they'll make you so happy. Stop threatening go, but you know in your heart they don't want to deal with your angry asses either.

Had to go back and look at what exactly was the issue with Scottie and Joe.

I don't see that topic as an indictment of Joe compared to these other accusations. He simply had a stance on perceived double standards when it came to Scottie not being the same way with Brittney Renner as she is with other men. Then she left the show.

I think it's one person who wasn't going to take being yelled at, and I can respect that. I'm sure that was also embarrassing for her brand she's trying to build. You're preaching women empowerment to us, and Joe Budden of all people is yelling at you weekly?

and it's also a further bad look for Joe considering his history with women.

Back
Top Bottom