The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal was playing basketball when he first got on the pod.

I think someone even had clips online.

So do you think Mal bought that as an outfit...went to the gym to rock it and take a pic in it?

Where does one get an entire Rec league basketball uniform from? Jimmy Jazz?
Nah I think he saw it, put it on thinking it was a good look.

And it wasn't.

Like when he saw the pic, he should've just said delete that and ball in a beater.

Can’t find it but On Reddit they had the Spider-Man meme with Joe, Flex and Ctg pointing at each other 😂😂😂😂

all these ****** gotta just be quiet about each other dealing with women , with all these skeletons in their closets

This _ CTG so phony :lol:

It's funny because on The Brilliant Idiots, Shutlz low-key always calls him out on the amount of pandering he does.

But yea, he is always comes off as artificial to me.

Speaking of Brilliant Iditios, degenerate423 degenerate423 I looked up what Ivy Rivera (who always comes on their show) looks like and man she is fine as hell.

1621870126091.png

It's funny because on The Brilliant Idiots, Shutlz low-key always calls him out on the amount of pandering he does.

But yea, he is always comes off as artificial to me.

Speaking of Brilliant Iditios, degenerate423 degenerate423 I looked up what Ivy Rivera (who always comes on their show) looks like and man she is fine as hell.

1621870126091.png

The fact that CTG is BFF's with Shultz racist clown *** has always been funny

Idky Charlamange thinks he can go corporate past where he's at when he came up being douche bag to ppl and has charge connected to rape case. He's also Black. With his aspirations, anytime it's brought up he's gonna have to just shut up. Look at him being all humble & considerate.

Back
Top Bottom