The Combat Jack Show Thread

There’s a whole hot 97 video from 2016 where he tells the real reason. He fired her because he got into it with Rosenberg and during the argument...Rosenberg told him he didn’t he like how he was treating Marissa, suggesting she was venting to him about Joe. So he fired her. It had nothing to do Drake, her personal life (lol), none of that ****.

I do think part of it was he wanted to get rid of her anyway, because he knew that listeners weren't feeling her. She didn't want to talk about celebs and Karen Civil had talked to her about her *** stories on the show.

:lol: :smh:

I never did hear the survivor's side of the story. I knew he did that **** regardless though.

Like I said, Joe somewhere smiling.

Flex don’t care about the victim son just hates Charlamagne, he gotta shaky past with women too, all these cats nasty.

CTG decided to be messy and now Kwame bout to Hannibal Buress him lol.
Same thing with Star doing the interview.

Did it for the hate 🔥
17 years ago? What we supposed to do with that?
I mean rape is rape.

And if we going the technical legal route, he at the very least had sex with a 15 year old.

17 years ago, 170 years ago don't matter. If that's the approach no need for surviving R. Kelly.

Imagine telling the parents oh I got ya daughter's safety in mind she's good, just to turn around, drug and rape her.

SICK!

Last edited:
Charlamagne and Joe should be best friends

NlmUyu.gif

Dude thought Kwame was just going to take it like all these other celebs, not bring this back up to light. If he just went after Captain Jack, Matt Barnes and Gilbert, you thought he wasn't going to say anything about you?

And maybe because it was Star and Choke, but people have short attention spans.

Dudes going to be having his lawyers work OT drawing up C&D's

and now **** is popping back up on YT that he tried to scrub like he never said it

I never did hear the survivor's side of the story. I knew he did that **** regardless though.

That's why I said dudes needed to actually read the details and hear her side of things instead of going by his side.

He's smart and knew it would come out, so he got ahead of it. But he did exactly what Turkey69 did. He lied and downplayed what actually occurred and the events. And it wasn't like he didn't know she was 15 and they just happen to see her at a big party. That town has 5,000 ****ing people, they knew her age.

He got caught up being his normal creepy perv self all these years with that Spanish fly story. It's not hard to put two and two together about what his MO was back in the day.

Same thing with Star doing the interview.

Did it for the hate 🔥

I mean rape is rape.

And if we going the technical legal route, he at the very least had sex with a 15 year old.

17 years ago, 170 years ago don't matter. If that's the approach no need for surviving R. Kelly.

Imagine telling the parents oh I got ya daughter's safety in mind she's good, just to turn around, drug and rape her.

SICK!

Nobody is debating whether rape is rape but again what is the public supposed to do with that? 17 years is a long time to provide proof. With no proof what's gonna happen?

Nobody is debating whether rape is rape but again what is the public supposed to do with that? 17 years is a long time to provide proof. With no proof what's gonna happen?

His iHeart position and role on The Breakfast Club 🤷‍♂️

and like I said, if you read the details and what he pled and admitted too. Plus putting two and two together.

At worst, he got a 15 year old drunk at 22 and raped her

The least, he got a 15 year old drunk, so someone else could have sex with her.

Proof of what?

He already pled to a lesser charge admitting he had sex with a 15 year old girl who was under the influence.

As far as what the public is suppose to do with it that's up to them as individuals if they want to be entertained by a child rapist. The climate has dictated that's not what's going to happen but in reality ppl have turned a blind eye to plenty rapists entertainers and child rapist entertainers.

But really all it'll take is the public to be vocally against him for corporations to simply cancel him. Given dude doesn't own anything he's a part of I'm sure there are plenty of clauses in his contracts that give corps the out to fore him.

Proof of what?

He already pled to a lesser charge admitting he had sex with a 15 year old girl who was under the influence.

As far as what the public is suppose to do with it that's up to them as individuals if they want to be entertained by a child rapist. The climate has dictated that's not what's going to happen but in reality ppl have turned a blind eye to plenty rapists entertainers and child rapist entertainers.

But really all it'll take is the public to be vocally against him for corporations to simply cancel him. Given dude doesn't own anything he's a part of I'm sure there are plenty of clauses in his contracts that give corps the out to fore him.

The public done already made their choice. This the same situation from a couple years ago. CTG got a whole network of podcasting. People already gave him a pass for being a over thirsty creep on air for years. I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be "cancelled" but people have already moved past this. Unless there's something new coming out people gon keep it moving.

Charlemagne earned this, no one asked for that slick **** about Kwame's family history.

That goof had the nerve to mention something from the left field too lol, Tried his hardest to paint a narrative.... now his real life past situation coming to the light again, and this time he can’t just hope it dies down. Kwame got a huge spotlight on him compare to star when he broke the story, that fake mental health coach gonna have to answer to this.

Came in here to post this. They actually talk and aren’t too cool for everything like Mal or dealing with Rory’s corny jokes

Sometimes I agree with Ice and sometimes I agree with Ish

When Joe said that's how they taught you how to end a debate, I guess :rofl:

and you need them to balance out the slurping. Joe isn't going to say anything bad about Khaled these days. That Quincy Jones comparison was absurd.

Back
Top Bottom