The Combat Jack Show Thread

What's Wax on? I wish Tax would have him up there instead of Sofi.

The Angie interview was cool, but it was too long. She wasn't going to talk about so much, because it's going to be in the book. An interview with her afterward would have been better. I hope she does Combat. I'd like to hear the two hour Tupac interview. I hope she releases that.

This has been a good week. I still need to listen to Juan Ep.

There's not many guests that make Brilliant Idiots worth listening to, those guys really do suck together. Which is wild because I think Charlemagne is actually great on the breakfast club with envy and angela yee. But on Brilliant Idiots him and Schultz combined are are just lame as ****

Yeah that was cool. He cared about music at one point.

I wish Fat Joe wasn't in promote the single mode.

Yeah that's actually a callback to a previous episode, dude is ridiculous. Check Juan Ep Episode 10, Ciph doing the same thing

Last edited:
BIg Body Bes Tax Season episode :rofl: :pimp: :smokin

BES :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  AYO FABIAN COME DOWNSTAIRS OR NOBODYS GOING ON A HOME VISIT

Tax got wayyy too high on that last episode. Bes smoked him out and had dude talking straight nonsense. Bes was slick clowning dude but he was too gone to even realize it. :rofl:

it felt like tax finally met somebody who could do what he does , just a lil bit better 

Agree with all of this...That Bes dude was going at Tax and yall can blame it on him being high, but dude either wasn't on point or was letting it slide b/c he know dude is about that bizness.

wax is cool in small doses

not a big fan

boy is slow

True. He has good stories, but he can't/shouldn't be allowed to occupy majority of an episode. He needs a small segment related to whatever topic they are discussing.

Nore on Rap Radar :nthat:

I can't wait for Nore's podcast to come on...Saw a teaser on IG with him and Fat Joe.

Nore :rofl:

I can't wait to hear the Fat Joe one. Nore has stories for days.

:lol:@Michael Jordan going **** rap at a Def Jam party

:lol:@him coming out dissing Juan Ep

Last edited:
NORE tells the best stories, man.

Yet another story about Jordan.:lol:

NORE says the Fat Joe episode of His podcast is going to be unedited.:wow:

Side note: refreshing to hear so much growth from Tax. He's really getting so much better every episode.

THat Eric B episode of Combat only has me wondering why Rakim hasnt done a full length interview on his run in the game. That Wolf Pack posse they ran with in the 80s were ruthless, a couple old heads from my hood who are still alive love telling stories from those days.

Side bar: as humble as Eric B tried to present himself, you can tell he wants the glory and fame that is regarded for the Pete Rocks, and Large Pro of the game.

Nore :rofl:

I can't wait to hear the Fat Joe one. Nore has stories for days.

:lol:@Michael Jordan going **** rap at a Def Jam party

:lol:@him coming out dissing Juan Ep

I could only imagine how Nore would be if he was drunk and high.

NORE tells the best stories, man.

Yet another story about Jordan.:lol:

NORE says the Fat Joe episode of His podcast is going to be unedited.:wow:

Side note: refreshing to hear so much growth from Tax. He's really getting so much better every episode.

He does have the best the stories

Wait, Nore has a podcast? and why the Juan Ep slander?

Yep. I forgot when it debuts, maybe this week.

Back
Top Bottom