The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: Literally was going to say that. JBP was boring me today had to cut it, Joe has this fake extra happy energy. That lil intro R&M did was a better hour though it wasn't much and kinda boring too.

She got more personality than I thought.

Haven’t started this yet, but I know it’s going to be jokes.

Elle Duncan one of my favorites on ESPN. I was hyped to watch this. I was weak when she rapped. She was killing Matt Ryan, too.

Joe definitely trying to get a Migos interview. All the slurping they did was gross.

Ish sounding real misogynistic talking about this child birth topic. Ice actually making sense on this convo.

Last edited:
Elle Duncan one of my favorites on ESPN. I was hyped to watch this. I was weak when she rapped. She was killing Matt Ryan, too.

Joe definitely trying to get a Migos interview. All the slurping they did was gross.

Ish sounding real misogynistic talking about this child birth topic. Ice actually making sense on this convo.
Her lips are incredible, yeah she's dope, haven't checked it out yet. Caught some of the Tpain one yesterday, it is jokes. Pain a lowkey hater though :lol:

And yeah that wild extra love from Joe for Migos is transparent and gross.

:lol: all the music and pods on Spotify and people had no other use for it?
I never really ****ed with spotify way before Joe was ranting. I don't stream, still download music.

I probably only really listen to a handful of pods. I mean y'all know how heavy I be in to tv shows and movies. I have no time to listen to multiple pods as another hobby. Would have to give up sleep for that.

So once the JBP was off spotty I aint see a reason to keep ****ing with them.

Listen to Rory and Mal and it was fairly mehhh. Should of expected that they were least entertaining part of jbp.

On jbp when They were clowing ish for using drill incorrectly and only reason he used it cause he build houses and they use drills for that lol

Elle bumped Sage MAGA Steele off the 6, that was enough to praise her

but when they started putting her on other shows like Highly Questionable and Around The Horn she really showed her personality

She played

at her wedding reception :lol:

All this talk in here about Wax the past few weeks got me to press play on BI for the first time in years and not even 30 seconds in these dudes were talking about ****. CTG love that ayo/sus “humor.”

It's tempting, I like Wax. But nah.

Listen to Rory and Mal and it was fairly mehhh. Should of expected that they were least entertaining part of jbp.

On jbp when They were clowing ish for using drill incorrectly and only reason he used it cause he build houses and they use drills for that lol

Yeah, people seemed to have hyped up Rory and Mal more than they are. They'll see the real Rory and Mal, and not what they built up in their head.

They either need a Charlamagne/Joe wild card type as the 3rd mic or to follow up on that hip hop the office/curb vibe from the trailer

Back
Top Bottom