The Combat Jack Show Thread

Envy's hair seems normal again

He's another one with the nasty Fat Joe looking beard and hairline

Their pod won't last long because neither one of em are passionate about podding. I think they're doing this to prove a point to Joe about their value. How that plays out, I couldn't tell you.

Fans take this stuff too serious. There’s a comment on the video saying

“They guys are looking healthier than ever….” :lol:

I mean they do. :lol:

Mal actually looks like a vegan now. Rory spirit seem better. Joe was like a terrible baby mother for them.

All this talk in here about Wax the past few weeks got me to press play on BI for the first time in years and not even 30 seconds in these dudes were talking about ****. CTG love that ayo/sus “humor.”
They go overboard with it.

Like I said before, I think Char leans IN with it to appear as an ally for the LGBT community. Maybe he thinks the more he supports them, the less likely folks will remember all the wild stuff he has done over the years.

Plus you got Shultz and his "white boy humor" always talking/joking about that stuff.

I don't get it man.

How much was Spotify trying to offer Joe?

I wouldn't doubt they lowball black talent. She won like crazy. She was making less than a mil a year, and now is getting $20 a year.

I had to go back and look up the details, but that Sofia chick let her boyfriend **** up the bag. Could have just rode it out until the Barstool deal was done.

How much was Spotify trying to offer Joe?

I wouldn't doubt they lowball black talent. She won like crazy. She was making less than a mil a year, and now is getting $20 a year.

I had to go back and look up the details, but that Sofia chick let her boyfriend **** up the bag. Could have just rode it out until the Barstool deal was done.
I believe Joe said they offered them like $25-$30 mill

Would've been a fine deal had they took $20-$25 & negotiated the ip rights in their favour, but man asked $100 mill instead. That's some nut ****.
They all agreed $20-$25 was a low ball because Spotify wanted control of all of their projects. Including Joe’s Pull up. Rory’s Emotional Oranges stuff. Even Parks music. Between all the employees they have and splitting it up amongst themselves, that would’ve been a bad deal.

$100 mill is a little high without his network being established though

They all agreed $20-$25 was a low ball because Spotify wanted control of all of their projects. Including Joe’s Pull up. Rory’s Emotional Oranges stuff. Even Parks music. Between all the employees they have and splitting it up amongst themselves, that would’ve been a bad deal.

$100 mill is a little high without his network being established though
That's why I said they could've taken the lowball & kept their stuff. At the very least their non podcast ventures, but idk the whole story. And how they exited that situation devalued that pod. Someone(Ian) should've stuck a sock in Joe's mouth.

Ian seems like a **** manager seeing how Joe is always in a bad deal. He looks like the symptom really, but idk the full story.
100 mill might have just been a starting point. Quick glance these chicks don't have a network, and numbers aren't really outpacing JBP.
She has better/more promising growth, that podcast just start 2018 & is already pulling in those #'s. Not to mention she's a cute blonde white woman. They probably banking in her getting a shoe, movies, etc. Plus, her track record is fresh. Better investment.

If Joe was in Complex acting like how he was acting, what do u think he was doing in Spotify? Man is a damn liability, and as of rn the "Joe Budden Network" is his damn Joe Budden TV youtube page. His network damn YouTube page. Does the network at the very least have website b/c I can't find it. "$100 mill is a little high". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember Short Dawg mentioning Barry Wise telling him that "we aren't in business of promoting Too $hort records" or something to that effect when Short asked him to push a record. The reason being is b/c he was a "low maintenance" artist and back then he was going platinum off of the strength of his music. Joe Budden has no proof of marketing budget, which is a large amount of where a $100m check would've came went from. With what he presented them w/ and what he has now, he was lucky if they indeed offered 30 mil for let's say 3yrs based on homegirls, and was dumb as hell to not take that and relinquish his ip for that timeframe or come down I few a million to own a large amount or at least half of his ip. Initially that 30 mill was then saying "we want to buy your product."

Man burned that Cris Morrow relationship he could've got through Charlamange, hell he burned the bridge w/ Charlamange he had through Charlamange. Ebro's corny self could've helped him do something w/ Apple. Jesus Christ, the more I think about it, the more I look at Ian like what the **** are you getting paid to do??? Joe losing that Spotify deal is one the biggest fumbles I've seen. He has a terrible business mind & unfortunately I believe he's peaked. He should fire Ian though b/c that guy is useless. I knocked Joe's *** out if he tried to record AND air that podcast he did w/ all of those damn lies, looking like an incompetent wackjob. Ian is truly a ****ty ****ing manager.

Back
Top Bottom