The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wale really acting like the girl in HS that didn't get put on the “Cute Girl” list that they use to make and pass around

Joe’s true Wayne feelings came out, then back peddled. Kanye can’t be top 50, I’m not a fan of 3000 being high. He never did his solo rap album.

Mal says the dumbest stuff

He's too old to say some of the stuff he does. How can you have Kanye in your top 50? He didn't mention Dre. Who has been more influential than Kanye.

and he acts like a groupie over Wayne and Ross.

Wayne is a known drug addict, and Jae Millz and Cory Gunz weren't around just because.

Mal says the dumbest stuff

He's too old to say some of the stuff he does. How can you have Kanye in your top 50? He didn't mention Dre. Who has been more influential than Kanye.

and he acts like a groupie over Wayne and Ross.

Wayne is a known drug addict, and Jae Millz and Cory Gunz weren't around just because.

Mal being a 40 year old Drake stan is crazy.

Edit

They roasting Chance gump *** :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve come to the conclusion that Mal plays the contrarian when Magic doesn’t.

Drake didn’t win the Pusha exchange.
Chance was never that dope.
Ross is a better rapper than Game.

I see what he’s doing.

I was dying when Rory was riding for Chance, trying to keep that relationship. Shut it off after that, couldn’t do it.

I was shocked they didn't talk about Chance in that doritos commercial. Get your money, but that was cringe worthy, like Mary singing for chicken.

That's true but be wasn't looking at it from that lense. He was more so speaking about people talking ****

Not sure how people don’t understand how cyber bullying work. It’s not a matter of person A in Ohio bullying random person person B in Georgia on Twitter/FB. Than it is, person A sharing candidate photos of person B in a group chat...and they go to the same high school.

He’s an idiot. Even after the other 3 explains it to him, he just doubles down on the stance.

Just posted this in the rap thread, but it deserved being mentioned in here as well since it’s from an episode of Combat Jack.

Dame clowing Just Blaze for the fake Jets jersey will never not be funny. :rofl:
Homie was getting upset like hell.

Los Jets

What are some of the most funniest podcast clips from the hip hop culture that you all can remember? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom