The Combat Jack Show Thread

He definitely was on his internet **** before it was really cool to be on the internet showing your personal life like that.

He may not be the most likable person, but he could rap his *** off. I'll always rock with him off that alone.

Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are classics

Better than anything Two Wigss, Reginae Sr or any other gump y'all praise in here and the other thread.

Dumb Out still gives me chills, that's spazzing for real.

Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are classics

Better than anything Two Wigss, Reginae Sr or any other gump y'all praise in here and the other thread.

Dumb Out still gives me chills, that's spazzing for real.

Joe music =

GUEST_877fa7b5-dbbd-42aa-b1d2-2a78b1456df1

He said it himself Rozay catalog is better than his

Joe music =

GUEST_877fa7b5-dbbd-42aa-b1d2-2a78b1456df1

He said it himself Rozay catalog is better than his

Two Wigss has had like 8-9 consecutive albums go gold or successful singles.

I don't listen to Two Wigss so I'm obviously taking Joe.

Joe also in my top 10 though, I mean I was a HUGE fan for real. There were years where Joe was getting played everyday.

I didn't know that best rapper list came from Clint at The Brew podcast :lol: I've been ****ing with it ever since a NTer posted about it.

They discuss it with Datwon this week.

I **** with Clint because he hates Drake also, and likes Beans and Jay

Don't get me wrong. I loved joints off his first album and all 3 Mood Muzik mixtapes and still listen to them til this day.

Around that time though, the sound in music changed a lot, and I just wasn't trying to hear more and more depressing raps from Joe. I really don't listen to anything he put out after MM3.
Got to college in 08 and Halfway House was the last Joe project I really checked for. Trash beats and depressing songs became less and less appealing while having fun in college. :lol:

Mal is a contrarian for contrarian's sake.

He doesn't even have to have an argument...he just takes the least popular stance.

'Y'all still think Drake lost that?'

'Just turn off your phone cyberbullying is impossible.'

'I get what Biden was trying to say.'

:lol:

Parks' fanboysim of Bernie always makes me cringe, though.

'Yeah, democrats are looking crazy out there...'cept Bernie that's my man!':lol:

Nah Mal sounded like a cornball saying that “I get what Biden was trying to say.” But then again this is the same dude who gave the Sabrina Claudio joint a pass for her old racist tweets.

This ***** been riding the too cool wave for so long he probably doesn't even realize how ridiculous he sounds at times.

Magic was the only one who caught on to how Biden tried to clean it up by saying “wealthy kids, black kids, asian kids...” Nah fam. You ****ed that one all the way up. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom