The Combat Jack Show Thread

Gillie and Queenzflip have the best pods currently for me

I like what Queenzflip is finally doing, because acting silly and having video chicks was corny. I hope he gets the Mr Cheekz interview. It's funny hearing Queens politics and history.

So... *****s don’t want to smash strippers anymore? :lol:

When I was younger. Strippers look worse now with a bunch of t

Finally listened to some of the Queen Radio segment and yeah, Mal was just... :lol: :smh:

:smh:

The type of dude to sell out his boy for a chick quick.

i think mal was pretty reasonable during that imo

You would think that, Barbs can't speak out against other Barbs.

Nicki on for the whole first hour and then they talking about her the rest of the pod .... episode trash

I was afraid of that

I was annoyed after 30 minutes, if you don't care about Motorsport stop bringing it up.

I also peeped how Joe counted how many times she mentioned him dealing with weak women and stupid people. Then she back tracked from that.

You can't analyze people and then get sensitive over them talking about a damn song. As if that narrative just appeared with Cardi.

What does that make the people who tune in every week to listen

B0D733CA-34A5-41EE-B9DC-7ED9A2FF8A92.gif

These *****s all some losers.

Joe wins, because he's unlikable, but people still watch and listen to him. His aim isn't to be liked.

Nicki isn't gaining new fans and I can't see how her actions post Meek aren't turning off her fanbase.

Mal is super corny trying to hop in asking who is in Nikki’s top 5

She’s just screaming and not listening

These *****s all some losers.

You know how much I loved Joe, I can’t even listen to his pod anymore. That was my guy.

I heard the clip of them talking about Ross, Mal damn near apologized to her and he been slurping Ross for years.

Last edited:
Week after week the same people in this thread call these guys corny, lame, etc but they keep following and listening to them for five hours a week. I don't know how you don't find this comedy :lol:

Listened to 30 minutes of one episode in the last 4-5 months and that was only cause a few people texted me saying I had to hear that episode.

Show was better a couple years ago. They kiss too much *** and suck too much duck now. **** ain’t as real or authentic as it used to be.

If they keep going the corporate route I might be falling off. Instead of listening to whole episodes like I used to, I've only been listening to an hour and some change for a month.

and Nicki is trying to make them take it easier on rappers :smh:

Hate that I ever have to comment on this woman...

...But Nicki had a great platform to course-correct a lot of the narrative that exist about her, as being an immature, egotistical, psycho. She only reinforced the perception that people like myself (who never care to listen to her music or show) have about her.

Listened to the clip about Ross. Nicki is delusional for calling homie out for something Game does on literally every album rollout. :lol:

From what you all are saying I can tell it’s just the fellas massaging Nicki’s ego rather than keeping the same “someone should tell her how it looks when she...” energy they had for her before. But Joe never keeps that same energy with people so iooneemknow why I expected otherwise. I’m cool on today’s episode.:lol:

Week after week the same people in this thread call these guys corny, lame, etc but they keep following and listening to them for five hours a week. I don't know how you don't find this comedy :lol:

I read this thread cuz I like the conversations that go on in here around the show and other shows. I barely listen to the podcast now. Sometimes when I’m driving to work I’ll catch but I don’t care to listen to this show for real.

Back
Top Bottom