The Combat Jack Show Thread

These dude been dickridin on this Jay-z/NFL ****. Joe usually is the king of speculation but when it comes to this jay **** he's qiuet. I expect that from mal and mory but from joe.....

Speaking of Desus and Mero, them ****** ain't dropped a podcast in forever it feels. ****** are inconsistent

I like how Dame carry himself, he mad calm and collected.

His first album was real good, second album sounded too much like all the generic rap we hear today so I didn’t even get through it. I haven’t played the third album yet.

He brushed off the Russ non-sense. He didn't want to say anything that could be deemed negative which was smart. He reserved it for Bagley what I liked.

One thing that's obvious listening to Gillie is how little he knows about rap.

He said y’all are white, y’all can’t do it. Like dancing. Here comes Mal.

I only watched it for Dame but if I’m Rory, I’m socking everybody and quitting that show. Nobody respects him, they all cut him off. **** is awkward but hilarious

Mal so fat, I don’t get how. He claims he’s a vegan and all that **** but is built like he’s on a McDonald’s/Wendy’s diet.

Then I’m watching Rory, he’s got like a tick. He doesn’t know what to do with his hands. He looks real uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Damn, that’s why I love Gillie’s podcast. Feels like me and boys convos. Dumb and ignorant most of the time.

Gillie's is just ok for me. Wallo just isn't funny to me. Comes off as annoying and since he talks fast as **** at times, he just be rambling. His jail discussions/stories are more interesting than his other input

Gillie is the funniest and the most valuable one of them all but he doesn't take control of the **** like Joe does and lead the topics. If he did, it would be a lot better for me.

Gillie podcast more organized than Joe's and funnier and shorter. Joe and nem be having 20-30 minutes of the same few discussions every week. Drake, Nicki, Cardi and _'s they don't even like or listen to but they talk about 'em because they poppin.

Mal so fat, I don’t get how. He claims he’s a vegan and all that **** but is built like he’s on a McDonald’s/Wendy’s diet.

Then this _ be talking about hitting the gym. Son ain't did nan nadda situp or dumbbell curl.

That **** makes no sense. I tho maybe he always been big with hips but I saw pics when he was younger and wasn’t big.

Back
Top Bottom