The Combat Jack Show Thread

They should add glasses malone as a perm member of the gangsta chronicles podcast.

Nia from queenzflip is gorgeous

This beat is crazy. Favorite song on a meh project.

Is Nore letting the Jeezy talk or is he cutting him off and stuff again?

It wasn't as bad, but when he did it to give his story. :lol:

and EFN did say some dumb **** a couple of times

Man Come Thru is one of those beats that just stuck to me way back when it dropped. I really didn’t know what album I was listening to, and I didn’t stumble across it again until I randomly heard it in the background on something I was watching. I don’t think it was on Spotify for a minute, but I see it is now.

I think of it when I think of songs like:

Glasses Malone is playing dumb about not understanding the backlash over the song title

A 30 minute convo on Nicki's retirement? Who is taking that serious?

And Biggs better keep Mal far away from Saint John and his label. He seems clueless.

Mal is tone deaf. While I understand both sides of what Kevin Hart said. Kevin meant it doesn't matter, it's not a big deal. But on their side it's like MAGA people telling us about Black Lives Mattering, All Lives Mattering. In a perfect world that's true, but that's not the case.

Bruh they've had whole episodes over the Cardi and Nicki beef . Then having senseless convos always been a thing :lol:

There's always ways around it I'm sure. Since he's older, he's prolly not trying to do all the extra stuff

Joe keep slick dissing Common.

A1Bny.png

Not only is Common's body of work WAY better than his but at 50 years old Common would smoke him right now.

Joe keep slick dissing Common.

A1Bny.png

Not only is Common's body of work WAY better than his but at 50 years old Common would smoke him right now.

I've been wondering what Common did to Joe. As we see with Big Sean he's like Envy with holding on to grudges.

Yeah, it got hard to listen to for a second because he was being so stubborn in an effort to make a point that he can't believe there are people who still care.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom