The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was dead at the gas station chants :rofl: :rofl:
"This is ***, we just wanted gas"

"How far could they flee,the tank was on E "

Last edited:
Watching Ep 279 of Joe's pod and I disagree with Mal sayin' speaking on Mook's recently passed mother is too far. Battle rap is there for practically just that reason of crossing the line and being OD disrespectful. Like Joe said, I assume most of these guys is cool outside of the battles and may even have conversations about what's going to be said during the battles to a certain extent

Watching Ep 279 of Joe's pod and I disagree with Mal sayin' speaking on Mook's recently passed mother is too far. Battle rap is there for practically just that reason of crossing the line and being OD disrespectful. Like Joe said, I assume most of these guys is cool outside of the battles and may even have conversations about what's going to be said during the battles to a certain extent

I disagree. So your friends can joke your mom or dad dying?

I disagree. So your friends can joke your mom or dad dying?

Considering we don't engage with each other within the parameters of a hobby that is littered in offensive statements

In regular conversation I get it, it's not something you would allow somebody to joke about. But in that battle rap culture, I expect offensive or over the top disrespectful stuff. Don't think I don't understand how gross it is, that's one of the long list of reasons I would never step into that stage of hip-hop.

Joe always said he wasn’t going back on that show unless it was money he couldn’t say no to.

Shocked they got Somaya Reece on the show. No clue what she’s even up to. She had lovely jugs, I remember that much

He had a contract for multiple seasons. He talked about it when him and Cyn breaking up went public. He mentioned how he called up Mona to gauge her reaction.

Crazy i read that article the other day looking to see if anyone I know from high school was on it and say the name but couldn’t remember where I remembered it from.

I haven't seen anything from him since the flex interview

Like the real life Ghost from Power

maxresdefault.jpg

CwSVSI_WEAAZFk5.jpg:large

67194080_175583523478200_9169289402699889642_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom