The Combat Jack Show Thread

Read what you typed a couple of times

Now is the sexual assault against boys by older women occurring at the same rate as what happens against young girls? Talk to some women you know, and find out how many have been raped or molested.

And then women aren't believe, because we live in a male dominated society, much less why it occurred because of the power aspect, both physically and also that can happen in society.

Oh and a lot of the punishment against men has been inadequate.

So yeah, All Lives Matter, because you're doing the exact same thing.

So I'm sure you want Boosie arrested for participating in sexually abusing his boys, right?

Fam WTF am i saying that Men are abused more than women, where am i saying that women shouldn't be believed, where am i saying that women shouldn't be allowed to speak on sexual assault.

This isn't a difficult concept, we are in a time where sexual abuse is being outed & discussed in the open..... Sexual abuse towards boys has been so common & ignored that you are literally having a difficult time with the thought that a parent would be as outraged it happened to their son rather than their daughter........

And idk why your having trouble with this but yes, Boosie paying some *****es to essentially rape his son is ****ing goofy & disgusting.... and it was sidestepped & barely a story for a day, That is the whole ****ing point behind this.

Another example is the Meg situation, do you know how many rappers we have seen shot, robbed, stomped out etc etc..... nothing but memes, jokes & instigation.... Meg goes through the same & suddenly it's black men don't protect black women?

Nah at some point we gotta start calling out these agendas.

Hol up, a street rapper being shot over a beef ain't the same as a female being shot by sucka _ over some relationship drama. The "black men don't protect black women" stuff is nonsense but that example is off.

Fam WTF am i saying that Men are abused more than women, where am i saying that women shouldn't be believed, where am i saying that women shouldn't be allowed to speak on sexual assault.

This isn't a difficult concept, we are in a time where sexual abuse is being outed & discussed in the open..... Sexual abuse towards boys has been so common & ignored that you are literally having a difficult time with the thought that a parent would be as outraged it happened to their son rather than their daughter........

And idk why your having trouble with this but yes, Boosie paying some *****es to essentially rape his son is ****ing goofy & disgusting.... and it was sidestepped & barely a story for a day, That is the whole ****ing point behind this.

and you were typing up long paragraphs bashing Boosie then?

This. Don't ask where the outrage is. Go start it. Use your voice to bring light to "Male sexual assault".

Be the male NoName

What it is what I'm saying.

Rory needs to go on his tangent and go at Boosie, go at Wayne...

Don't get in your feelings because your mans was "canceled" and you got heat for it. Now you can't even be public with your friendship. So you're still bitter and trying to get back.

and the pod already has a black woman problem and how they perceive them.

What it is what I'm saying.

Rory needs to go on his tangent and go at Boosie, go at Wayne...

Don't get in your feelings because your mans was "canceled" and you got heat for it. Now you can't even be public with your friendship. So you're still bitter and trying to get back.

and the pod already has a black woman problem and how they perceive them.

I peeped son trying to rebrand too :lol:

I didn't expect it either, but it worked

She has a chance to do what Nicki failed to do after Meek.

I just want to see if the music is going to reflect it to see how sincere it is.

Honestly I look at a high school male student sleeping with his female teacher different than the reverse. The female teacher is crazy and should get whatever happens to her but it's different to me. The male/female, masculine/feminine dynamic makes it different to me.

On a smaller scale there are double standards. We know there are things females can get away with that men can't and vice versa because of difference between males and females.

Cam shouldn't apologize. She been playing the tough act and beating boys up for years. I don't give a **** about her size 12 feet getting shot. FOH with the victim card. Cam not losing fans over this.

Tory Lanez a sucka too.

Can't believe y'all even discussing anything Rory talks about . GRADE A BOZO.

Cam shouldn't apologize. She been playing the tough act and beating boys up for years. I don't give a **** about her size 12 feet getting shot. FOH with the victim card. Cam not losing fans over this.

Tory Lanez a sucka too.

Can't believe y'all even discussing anything Rory talks about . GRADE A BOZO.

deadmanny.png

You going to hell in a handbasket

Back
Top Bottom