The Combat Jack Show Thread

By the looks of it, they’re about to put the machine behind Saint Jhn. That Roses song been out since 2018 but it caught on overseas. Then they caught wind over here and homie’s been on the rise ever since. Biggs got homie in sessions with Ye and God knows who else.

Both his previous albums are fire though.

Does Joe expect to sign other successful creators naming the network after himself? I could see how that would turn off people who already have a name for themselves.

Thought the same.

Guess they keeping it to them 4's stuff but this was a perfect chance to debut some totally new ****

I still think changing the name from I’ll Name This Podcast Later to the Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal was a bad call.

I can see him getting smaller podcasts to partner with his network, but a better name would’ve helped attract other pods imo.

"I'll Name This _______ Later" woulda been hard if they ran with that for their entire brand

Like Rory "I'll Name This Album Later"

I’m just now seeing the JBN stuff on his YouTube video.

It’ll be interesting to see how this venture plays out. Idk the leverage Joe has to attract podcasts, but I’m down to see who goes along on the journey.

I still think changing the name from I’ll Name This Podcast Later to the Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal was a bad call.

I can see him getting smaller podcasts to partner with his network, but a better name would’ve helped attract other pods imo.

He definitely up to something

19824C0E-1891-4110-BD8C-A1BAC3161632.jpeg

I used to listen to Juan Ep so I knew about it from the beginning and was listening to it.

It took me a long time to realize that I'll Name This Podcast Later was the name of the pod. I thought it was just a place holder, because they were doing it on a whim and wasn't going to last like a lot of podcast.

I thought the name was dope, until I tried to explain it and said Joe Budden's pod

but I think Joe always had a vision with it and this was the plan

I remember Biggs was on Reddit answering questions like 2 years ago

They asked if Mal from Joe Budden Podcast was his brother, bruh said yeah then said he heard of the podcast but had no clue "Jamal" was on it :lol: :smh:

Biggs was probably thinking, it's about time he got his life together and stopped being a weed carrier.

Ya think Savon joint gonna be under Joe too? This will be interesting to see if all these podcasts get poppin.

As a black creative, it's great to see the details on the creative side being taken so seriously.

Does anyone know them? Like are they friends already? Joe found gold being that the 4 of them had relationships for years. Not sure if you can recreate it without them all loving each other or hating each other. I’ll check out the first episode.

one of Mal's brothers is the architect to Rocafella, the other is one of the biggest managers in hiphop.... he's been around a lot of these dudes since probably his teens. There is so much money to be made in the entertainment industry from just being plugged in & being able to link people. i highly doubt this is homie's only way to get bread

If Reason actually goes at Logic this would be hilarious and Joe's fault for constantly messing up Reasons name.

I like Logic's last album and I think dude has skill. He should avoid beefs with TDE tho. It's not gonna mess with his money at all but it will probably turn away some of the few Black fans he actually has.

Seems like one of Logic's biggest gripes is that he isn't embraced (word to Drake and Durk) the way he wanted to be in Hip-Hop by his peers. Seems like alot of the OGs respect him enough at least to get a check and work with him.

Does anyone know them? Like are they friends already? Joe found gold being that the 4 of them had relationships for years. Not sure if you can recreate it without them all loving each other or hating each other. I’ll check out the first episode.
Bridget was on the Podcast before

Back
Top Bottom