The Combat Jack Show Thread

ckqy2xgpiha41.jpg
Guilty of this. All that's missing is a wallet chain. Jim Jones days. :lol:

On the low them 85 south boys move heavy. Probably crazier numbers than anything else on that BE roster and Budden and should've probably went independent.

Yeah they definitely could’ve and prolly should’ve went Indie, their YT numbers are up there, slightly better than Budden's

Sidenote: Did Joe nem cop the fake subs or something? They were growing crazy last month, headed towards 1m but they just lost like ~100k subs out of nowhere in the last 2 weeks. Either that or a bunch of CTG fans unsubbed after that video he posted on the 15th, cause thats literally the day they started dropping off :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah they definitely could’ve and prolly should’ve went Indie, their YT numbers are up there, slightly better than Budden's

Sidenote: Did Joe nem cop the fake subs or something? They were growing crazy last month, headed towards 1m but they just lost like ~100k subs out of nowhere in the last 2 weeks. Either that or a bunch of CTG fans unsubbed after that video he posted on the 15th, cause thats literally the day they started dropping off :lol:

Maybe women

Ak went live earlier with Troy and Joe

I missed a lot of it with Joe

Troy Average made an appearance trolling during Joe's, got trolled back and bounced.

Talked about Spotify. Joe said he had it in his contract they couldn't censor him, so that's why they couldn't stop his rants about hem. Said they're trying that with Rogan. Joe said one of the breaking points with Spotify was they wanted to include ads, in old and new content and he had no say one what and where. Said his pod was doing better than some networks and shows combined.

Said Charlamagne agreed not to discuss each other. I guess they're back to being frenemies.

Joe said he got offered 3 years and $10 million, but all of them decided to turn it down and they picked the Spotify deal instead. I assume that was Tidal? So I doubt they would go there now.

Went at Schulz. Reiterated he didn't ask for $250, but so what if he did.

Reiterated he didn't abuse dogs or women. Said he would have never been allowed on TV, because it would have been a liability.

Discuss Rory pulling up on Ak, and Joe tried to squash it.

They talked about Complex a lot, and Joe trying to get them away from Complex.

Damn 3 hours :lol:

I watched a few minutes of this one and Joe wilding in the comments :lol:

SmallQuarrelsomeGangesdolphin-small.gif

Joe gon allow this man to trick him into making him relevant again or even worse. Stay smart Joseph :lol:

Yeah, Troy has a non-existent music career. He needs this.

I see Troy's mixtapes/albums pop up as new releases. His career has been dead since Tax. The snitching and NuPac bull**** were the nails in the coffin. His **** on YouTube mentioning Joe draws more views than his videos he makes now.

He talks about money a lot, but lawyers fees and a dwindling career don't add up. He went from videos getting hundreds if not a million views to tens of thousands. So imagine how his streaming is going.

3 years and 10 million? That’s an awful deal for them.

Market is different now. It's changed a lot the past two years.

They were doing that **** for free before.

Back
Top Bottom