The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lol he stopped that patreon only s*** real quick once people started archiving his eps.

The internet'll learn ya won't it.

He's trying hard to be polarizing with his takes like that Logan Paul white privilege take.

It's a draw. That's what predicates just about anything with Floyd. If it don't make money he don't do it.

Everything he said about the Mayweather fight was accurate. Paul hasn’t earned the right to be near Floyd. Racism sold that fight. White people swore that mcgregor was gonna beat Floyd. So they got someone bigger that would get those same people to believe this is the one. Black people on social media not getting that fight or anything close.

It's a little more cut and dry to me than that.

Floyd is retired. He holds total control over what he does.

There was a bag to be had. Floyd picked it up.

Where does white privilege come into effect in this situation?

Everything he said about the Mayweather fight was accurate. Paul hasn’t earned the right to be near Floyd. Racism sold that fight. White people swore that mcgregor was gonna beat Floyd. So they got someone bigger that would get those same people to believe this is the one. Black people on social media not getting that fight or anything close.
Racism sells boxing in general.

From my understanding, those Paul brothers are the epitome of "white privilege". They're rich as hell off it & its the only reason dude got that fight w/ Floyd.

Floyd is a legend. Regardless of if we like his boxing style or not. The Paul brothers are just two Internet white boys. The mere fact that they he was able to step into the ring with him exudes that..

Last edited:
Two frat type white boys have created a youtube platform... Decided to get into "boxing" as a hobby & ended up fighting arguably the best fighter of all time while simultaneously getting a profit off the PPV.

Being completely mediocre and white is enough to get you put on events with a guy who is literally one of the best ever, it is what it is.

Valid argument to me. Sure it's a ginormous easy bag for Floyd, but what makes these dudes qualified to be in that type of money talk or to face a great like Floyd in his passion and lineage?

Two frat type white boys have created a youtube platform... Decided to get into "boxing" as a hobby & ended up fighting arguably the best fighter of all time while simultaneously getting a profit off the PPV.

Being completely mediocre and white is enough to get you put on events with a guy who is literally one of the best ever, it is what it is.

Floyd’s fault for entertaining it

They are the epitome of that aggravating frat boy character and both have created a large group of people who wanna see them get their *** beat and a large group of dudes who relate and wanna see them win...

Not saying there smoke or isn’t smoke but Joe wild for comparing him not showing up to Puff party to Migos not Going to Ps

he my guy but who the hell does he think he is, nobody outside of the pod knows him and puff have a relationship 😂

It’s nasty no one will straight up ask him dude what the **** are you talking about

Where y'all listening to Joe's pod at?

It def isn't on that $5 or $10 patreon :lol:

Last episode I see was 440 on May 22nd

Where y'all listening to Joe's pod at?

It def isn't on that $5 or $10 patreon :lol:

Last episode I see was 440 on May 22nd

A55FB029-DB6F-4729-82BF-18948A366BFE.png

Everything is still on Apple podcast

Apple podcast app is weird. I have to close it and search for it again for new episodes to pop up.

The Great White Hope

degenerate423 degenerate423

10 minutes into Idiots and they got Wax going already with him beating Floyd or Logan Paul in the ring.

Man, Wax is hilarious man.

Please listen closely because he had some wild quotes man.

Wax is coming in hot already this week lol

MAn, I am in here dying.

He went from not knowing who Tyson Fury was to saying he would whoop him..

"How long do yall think yall can last in the ring with the Logan Brothers?" - :lol:

Last edited:
degenerate423 degenerate423

10 minutes into Idiots and they got Wax going already with him beating Floyd or Logan Paul in the ring.

Man, Wax is hilarious man.

Please listen closely because he had some wild quotes man.

MAn, I am in here dying.

He went from not knowing who Tyson Fury was to saying he would whoop him..

"How long do yall think yall can last in the ring with the Logan Brothers?" - :lol:

Got it queued up for my flight home tomorrow :lol:.

Interesting convo on the pod today about street rappers & the need to really be about it.

Joe was arguing that it isn't necessary & that may be true if your not in the street lane, but if we're just talking about the long lasting/ top tier artist in that genre they are overwhelmingly involved in BS.

Baby, Thug, Kodak, Youngboy, Gates, Pooh Sheisty, Durk, Migos, Moneybag, Dolph, YG, Fivio, Meek, Griselda etc etc

damn near everyone i named has either been locked up AFTER becoming famous, or has had some kind of violent incident tied to there name.

So yes there's the Cj's of the world who can catch a hit frauding street ****, but it seemingly doesn't last once the fans realize what it is.

You would think with hiphop being the largest genre in the world this wouldn't be the case but somehow it's getting worse it seems

It's a bad cycle.

The problem is the people that are attracted to your music and the venues you have to perform at. They aren't looking at it as just entertainment. You have people who will be jealous of you just because you're getting girls or money.

You perform at some of these places, it forces you to have "protection" from promoters and patrons.

Cordae doesn't have these kinds of problems.

Floyd isn’t arguably the best, he’s just been the smartest. He’s cherry picked opponents and turned not being likable in to people overlooking his entertainment value of his fights.

I just hope he doesn’t need the money, because it looks like he either needs it or is addicted to the spotlight or he just continues to be smarter than everyone else despite making his sport look bad and tainting his legacy.

I just do not understand what people are upset about. This isn't a case of someone (Paul) using their white privilege to steal an opportunity for a more "deserving" amateur. Saying so is basically putting Floyd at fault for taking the fight. Floyd is a showman using his talents and celebrity to make the most money he can (reportedly an EASY $50-100 mil). He's not running a Make-A-Wish event for struggling social media stars. Dude can make his money however he wants, with whoever he wants, especially if it involves him getting punched in the face in the process :lol:.

Don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

I just do not understand what people are upset about. This isn't a case of someone (Paul) using their white privilege to steal an opportunity for a more "deserving" amateur. Saying so is basically putting Floyd at fault for taking the fight. Floyd is a showman using his talents and celebrity to make the most money he can (reportedly an EASY $50-100 mil). He's not running a Make-A-Wish event for struggling social media stars. Dude can make his money however he wants, with whoever he wants, especially if it involves him getting punched in the face in the process :lol:.

Don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

Right. Like who "deserves" to be in the ring with Floyd? It's a MONEY GRAB plain and simple. It was an exhibition fight that wasn't even scored lol. I cannot BELIEVE people are considering this "boxing". It's a side show.

The fact that there's a market for this **** says alot about PEOPLE.

Back
Top Bottom