The Combat Jack Show Thread

Triller is slowly but surely mixing hip hop culture and combat sports and I’m here for it :lol:

They need to start doing rapper cards.

Every observation or discussion ain't "upset". Relax.
Please know I’m not attacking anyone upset about what they perceive to be racism or white privilege. They are upsetting topics which lead to interesting if not progressive discussion.

I believe a retired athlete, and arguably the GOAT of his craft, should be celebrated for successfully orchestrating and headlining a multimillion dollar event in retirement. But society has a habit of nitpicking and throwing shade when black folk shine.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and commentary. Some see Logan, an amateur, sharing the ring with a GOAT as dat dere white privilege at work again. I see Floyd generating millions upon millions of dollars fighting an amateur as black excellence. Thats all I’m saying.

Wax is coming in hot already this week lol

fam I’m just tuning in …. Said he don’t know who Tyson fury is but he can beat him.

CTG - “THESE ARE SKILLED BOXERS, YOU DONT HAVE ANY TRAINING”

wax - “IM A SKILLED MONSTER “ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

now he said he can beat Mike Tyson lmao

now Muhammad Ali 😂😂😂

dude is dead serious man Lmaoooooo

Last edited:
The last fight I got into was I think 2015. Man was wylin w/ his man to man offense despite my many humble & respectful warnings, so I hit him in the face w/ the bball instead of taking the jumper & beat him up a little bit.

degenerate423 degenerate423

10 minutes into Idiots and they got Wax going already with him beating Floyd or Logan Paul in the ring.

Man, Wax is hilarious man.

Please listen closely because he had some wild quotes man.

MAn, I am in here dying.

He went from not knowing who Tyson Fury was to saying he would whoop him..

"How long do yall think yall can last in the ring with the Logan Brothers?" - :lol:

Never mind the boxers, Wax saying he can beat Simone Biles with training :lol:. Wax has somehow made Schulz seem modest :lol:.

Joe went out his way to devalue rory any possible way he could.

15 minutes in and they're not bad. A Lil rusty from all the off time but it can work.

Still think a female 3rd mic would work

E: seeing that clip shout out to Thanos man. Homie really gave it to the avengers TWICE. Best villain I've watched.

Last edited:
I used to listen to Rogan heavy when he was on the iPhone podcast app, I forget to check for it now on Spotify.

Joe went out his way to devalue rory any possible way he could.

15 minutes in and they're not bad. A Lil rusty from all the off time but it can work.

Still think a female 3rd mic would work

E: seeing that clip shout out to Thanos man. Homie really gave it to the avengers TWICE. Best villain I've watched.
Tired of the just adding a woman for the sake of it

add a character like wax or ice. The idiot who says things for a reaction and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom