The Combat Jack Show Thread

Ghetto Boys(Scarface and Willie D, RIP Bushwick) have a pod now

Which explains Willie D's stance on Chatty when he commented on it.

Yo, we back on the main menu again?

The ESPN media member royal rumble is kinda weird.

Turner need to get those rights. BSPN don't even do coverage justice.

Imagine someone who's great great grandfather was most likely a slave owner saying something like this
Take out the great great. They be tryna act like it was forever ago. There was still some slaves that didn’t know they were free up until 1960.

Listening to JBP today (not subscribed to patreon) …. Why does joe think Schultz is part of the culture? He always says he doesn’t really know anything about hip hop

because he has a podcast with CTG? He always says he wouldn’t be anywhere without him and brilliant idiots

cliffs from the patreon? I’m confused about the whole beef lol

Joe pod today seem like everyone there on adderall...

I’ve still been enjoying the new version of the podcast more than the old though. I wasn’t even finishing episodes with Rory and mal.

I’m still not sure if it’s because it’s still fresh or actually better . Guess time will tell

Last edited:
Listening to JBP today (not subscribed to patreon) …. Why does joe think Schultz is part of the culture? He always says he doesn’t really know anything about hip hop

because he has a podcast with CTG? He always says he wouldn’t be anywhere without him and brilliant idiots

cliffs from the patreon? I’m confused about the whole beef lol
He benefits from out culture. It is a legitimate issue. He can benefit from hip hop and all that comes with it while still being able to cater and interview the likes of an Alex Jones and that audience.

He benefits from out culture. It is a legitimate issue. He can benefit from hip hop and all that comes with it while still being able to cater and interview the likes of an Alex Jones and that audience.

does he benefit from the culture or does he benefit from ctg who is part of the culture ?

to me he’s never portrayed himself as being part of or having much knowledge of the culture .

just a white dude with “white-boy humor” , Next to CTG

Is "the culture" hip hop, black, black media/entertainment, or something else? What is "the culture"?

good point. I was talking black culture and hip hop culture

also I’m not defending Schultz although I am one of the few that enjoy him , CTG and joe lol

I’m just genuinely curious to understand why joe/people say he benefited from the culture versus him benefiting from CTG

Didn't Chatty help him get appearances on that MTV show and Brilliant Idiots gave him a profile he wouldn't have had from a regular comedian.

I think he's benefitted a lot by way of Charlamagne.

Was that Netflix joint for us? I didn't watch.

I don't really think he's a part of the culture, more like a vulture or leech. A roach I wish would get stomped out.

I think it's like this, if you meet someone through your man. You assume because he's cool with your man, he's cool, he's basically vouching for him.

That's the way I look at Schulz. Charlamagne made him a thing and in our lexicon. Oh he's cool, like Wax or Duval.

The cool hip new New York white comic.

Without Charlamagne nobody knows who he is. He's the gateway, and it gained him a large audience and following.

It was then Schulz job to take that baton and do with it what he wanted. He's done a lot, I'll give him credit, from the Amazon joint to Netflix. But what has he done with that? Appear with Alex Jones or Joe Rogan? He is who I thought he was.

good point. I was talking black culture and hip hop culture

also I’m not defending Schultz although I am one of the few that enjoy him , CTG and joe lol

I’m just genuinely curious to understand why joe/people say he benefited from the culture versus him benefiting from CTG
Oh, he using black & hip hop cultural (that he only cares to learn minimum of) to leverage his standing in a wider "right" audience. I highly believe that he uses Charlamagne & that little bugged eyed incel to not "appear" racist.
I think it's like this, if you meet someone through your man. You assume because he's cool with your man, he's cool, he's basically vouching for him.

That's the way I look at Schulz. Charlamagne made him a thing and in our lexicon. Oh he's cool, like Wax or Duval.

The cool hip new New York white comic.

Without Charlamagne nobody knows who he is. He's the gateway, and it gained him a large audience and following.

It was then Schulz job to take that baton and do with it what he wanted. He's done a lot, I'll give him credit, from the Amazon joint to Netflix. But what has he done with that? Appear with Alex Jones or Joe Rogan? He is who I thought he was.
He is who a lot of ppl said him to be for years. B/t Schultz consitently talking out his neck freely and only having passive Chris Morrow (respectfully) to check him, along w/ Cthagod hypo & hypercritically pandering & playing dumb in regards to social takes. I don't see how y'all listen to that show. Wax ain't enough for me. Charlamagne can be an excellent on air personality in the right setting... The Ross episode was proof of that, but he feels the need to play a disingenuous social justice character.

Yo, we back on the main menu again?

The ESPN media member royal rumble is kinda weird.

Turner need to get those rights. BSPN don't even do coverage justice.
I would agree but Disney's shadow is looming over all that. Aint no way they give it up.

Raping and killing natives is considered less aggressive?

How many of these farmers rebelled against authority and killed kings and queens along with theor families?

Less violent? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom