The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah a good chunk of the first episodes of Rory & Mal, Mal rly wasn't bring much (granted Rory was def feeling being Numero uno)

Them getting that deal & Demarrius around def got him alil more comfortable in that space

My issue is that what Joe said isn't anything new. It's been that way for 5-10 years now, and he's still been going. That's my thing, you're voicing it, but still in there like clockwork. It's like me going, damn, McDonald's is food is disgusting and fattening, but I'm still going. And you're going to the "upscale" ones, so of course you don't know about Brooklyn. ****, he looks down the ones in Jersey. Because it's also a look and you're also less likely to have problems.

and he's knows damn well, that he meant Latina. Because it's that along with being mostly light. He just didn't want that backlash, but Cardi stepped in for that. They thought she was light and black and were confused.

Last edited:
It's funny how he flew under the radar with Wilding Out, while they focused on Johnny Knoxville.

He also had the double entendre with the I was there first before Ryan Seacrest in reference to the Kardashians. :lol:

Watched the YouTube clip of Joe discussing the Young Thug/YSL ordeal and surprised that the majority of comments were roasting them for not holding Thug/YSL accountable and justifying all the **** they’re being accused of

Yeah, but you have to understand they have to talk about it as if they're innocent and weren't actually harming people.

I pretty much ignored it.

That man Ice mentioned being outside at least another 5-6 times last episode, that **** that make your soul burn slow :lol:

Also Joe going on a rant about ****** being passive aggressive & in that same rant going on to say he'll respond with some passive aggressive **** is peak Joe :lol:

Last edited:
Wack is upset at Gillie and Wallo for having J Prince on the pod :lol:

That was pretty much a passive aggressive way of saying you don't control us.

Damn Juelz. Rough seeing that mush mouth coming from what he used to be.

Yeah I don't know if Ima keep listening. He still tryna hold on to his old swag, talkin bout he a fly N with them false teeth and it just look bad. Same reason I ain't finish Wayne interview.

francis.png

Yeah I didn't finish. He either wasn't saying anything worth it or Nore wasn't asking the right questions.

Plus Nore keeps trying to push his little nephew on people. I get it though, I love mine a little blindly too.

If your not a fan of Juelz/Dipset then i wouldn't say it was anything special,

IMO they touched on everything that needed to be touched on in that interview & elz was giving coherent clear answers

I didn't like some of Nore's questioning. It's obvious Juelz and Cam are cool at the moment, and you know Cam, so why are you trying to start problems.

I didn't like some of Nore's questioning. It's obvious Juelz and Cam are cool at the moment, and you know Cam, so why are you trying to start problems.

Juelz hasn't had a sit down interview in who knows how long & him & cam have a long history of disputes, those are questions that people want to know. And it seems like Juelz answered them extremely respectful

Nate Dogg son, is low key a Tariq from power :lol:

@6:00 min mark:

Dude said Nate Dogg would give him like $500 every weekend at the arcade. And thought that was normal. Even Adam was surprised. Adam said his ppls would give him like $10-20 dollars at the arcade when he was a kid. N Hale all surprised and **** :lol:. $500 for a kid at an arcade is not regular. He gon tell Adam: “You…I thought you had it like that. At least a $100 piece for the arcade”

I forgot the ***** was nice in football too.

His music tough tho. Got a couple joints in the rotation. The one with Doggggystyle go crazy

Back
Top Bottom