The Combat Jack Show Thread

Football players are different :rofl:

and Kevin is a naturally funny person, but I think the issue is he has to broaden it for the masses. I'd be pissed if I get tickets, and I miss the night Dave comes out like Ice and Ish.

i mean…i want to say that he is like amongst the top comedians today because he did broaden his comedy along with his work rate, in fact that’s probably most common criticism of him…

Football players are different :rofl:

and Kevin is a naturally funny person, but I think the issue is he has to broaden it for the masses. I'd be pissed if I get tickets, and I miss the night Dave comes out like Ice and Ish.

:lol: I honestly don't think there's a funnier person in natural, social spaces. Son is sharp. Every time he steps outside something goes viral. I understand why his stand-up is the way it is now though.

:lol: I honestly don't think there's a funnier person in natural, social spaces. Son is sharp. Every time he steps outside something goes viral. I understand why his stand-up is the way it is now though.

he came up with guys like patrice o’neal, bill burr, keith robinson, & colin quinn…all them dudes were sharp/cutting on each other constantly just before political correctness & wokeness fully kicked in

Last edited:

and both Envy and Mero are corny.

I went back and looked at the video, and he wasn't grabbing the mic tight or acting tough. He had a chance to do it in person. There was no reason to bring it back up on their show, or years later.

Envy could have mentioned his issues with Desus and Mero before they got on air in the studio.

and both Envy and Mero are corny.

I went back and looked at the video, and he wasn't grabbing the mic tight or acting tough. He had a chance to do it in person. There was no reason to bring it back up on their show, or years later.

Envy could have mentioned his issues with Desus and Mero before they got on air in the studio.

Exaggerations on both ends.

:lol: Yo what's the deal with these dudes man? How does that even go down like "yo shorty ****ing, get the whole squad".
Cats be mad cause you(an outsider) clapping the chick on the block that they've all been dreaming about. Some of them probably lied on the pums to their mans and then they see you and her walking, so their boys are looking at them crazy saying things like "I thought you said that was all you".

^ the Post Nut Clarity that would immediately hit You would b Crazy

1659294856652.gif

I'm scared to press play on that Patti pod. I can't imagine the dumb and embarrassing questions Nore is asking mama Patti.
It honestly wasn’t bad at all. Patti surprised me, she’s still in tune with the culture. I enjoyed it.

*disclaimer, I was listening while at work.

Back
Top Bottom