The Combat Jack Show Thread

Math was one of the people that Tax lashed out at. Math doesn't remember why, but I recall it because Tax doing the I hate bullies trolling bit and him being upset for hitting people during battle raps. **** was weird.

Maino says his job is to go away from the bullets :rofl: That's why it was always weird to me how Troy tried to play Hovain and Litto. If shots go off I'm not trying to see who's involved. You go away from the sound of the shots and get low.

Lispy wanting to have a police episode :smh:

Math described Tax perfectly here. He had a voice and ruined things.

I think from my perspective, I thought the blood thing was a fad and something they were doing that was going to die out.

Suge also used to come to New York a lot, which I found weird. Like he was challenging Puff.

but then when I saw LA crips in New York and I knew then it was different and wasn't going away.

Ish went overboard.

The Budden clips were the most interesting part of this, oof. Not even sure they should only be 49 back if we're only going by that. Not a fan of this podcast thing where they have to act like a pos to the person behind the camera.

Rosenberg been holding that in :lol:

Yeah, he's wanted acknowledgement from Joe, but Joe just downplays and dismisses him.

Joe barely acknowledged Parks project, Rosenberg expected him to mention his :lol:

at least Rosenberg has some self-awareness about it.

funniest thing about Bloods coming over to NYC & the whole those are "fake" gangs is that most of the sets that populated all over the south & east coast are majority spinoffs of the NYC bloods.

… how can they be spin-offs when GDs and BDs were already in… the SOUTH. Modern blacks gangs started in Chicago and Mississippi. Ironically, NY like to call dudes “country”, but want to bang sets that originally started south. The only “true” NY gangs are those mafia families and Latin kings :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can y’all populate southern gangs…. When they started, in the south! Larry Hoover, Jeff Forte, etc are from the south

Those Chicago and Mississippi gangs went west, and the bloods and crips evolved. NY the only place so pressed about banging sets that ain’t even start there :lol:

Last edited:
You lucky I’m perma banned from the hip hop thread.

492BC906-F5CA-4687-B23E-945F936A398A.gif

4F8C61CB-46C0-4087-B685-BF86B7A10574.jpeg

… how can they be spin-offs when GDs and BDs were already in… the SOUTH. Modern blacks gangs started in Chicago and Mississippi. Ironically, NY like to call dudes “country”, but want to bang sets that originally started south. The only “true” NY gangs are those mafia families and Latin kings :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can y’all populate southern gangs…. When they started, in the south! Larry Hoover, Jeff Forte, etc are from the south

Those Chicago and Mississippi gangs went west, and the bloods and crips evolved. NY the only place so pressed about banging sets that ain’t even start there :lol:

You have no clue what you're talking about as usual.

What facts did you spout?

Saying Larry Hoover is from the south is like saying Michael Jordan is from New York.

Either way, those gangs spawned in the South, Midwest and Westcoast…. To say New Yorkers helped “populate” the bloods and crips in the south… when they were literally already here, is ludicrous.

Math and Hombre with the braids is going to have a fallen out. I know it's Math show, but damn, let them get their questions off sometime.

Math and Hombre with the braids is going to have a fallen out. I know it's Math show, but damn, let them get their questions off sometime.

Yeah, Esco the main one. He likes attention and to be heard. I can see that going left. I notice also Math will try to hush dudes when he's trying to speak.

playboi-carti-playboi.gif

Why are you telling me about GD's and BD's when i specifically said NYC bloods started a lot of the blood sets in the south?? Also there have been large black gangs in NYC ranging back to the 50/60's

Back
Top Bottom