The Combat Jack Show Thread

Irv is the friend who when they get drunk they start getting emotional.

He's probably cried on Ja's shoulder a lot about Ashanti. That's why Switzerland is so good at being diplomatic.

Don’t be doing all that slick rapping talking about the man now that he’s dead… on some “the coast is clear?” Nonsense. That man roamed free for 5 years. He could’ve at least touched his chin or something

Sound like you and Tekashi when he was roaming free around your city

3:36 is a dope album and it has its own unique sound but some of those songs are ****. Way too pop sounding. I’ll take VVV and The Murderer’s group album over 3:36. Between Me & You beat so damn crazy still. Put It On Me such a dope single.

Bad Boy vs Murder Inc would be good. Murder Inc gotta great 20 but they not ****in with Bad Boy. You looking like 15-5 type ****.

Irv has told this DMX in the SUV diss story before.

Where Steve Francis come from?? :lol:

Look like he doing better.

Ashanti ain't gon be happy but other that I don't think Irv was talking that crazy.

Irv is hurt hurt, how much Ashanti talk are we getting?

When Nore asked you don't ever go on IG and look at her thirst traps. :rofl:

Damn, they had changed the subject and he would bring it right back to Ashanti. How did we get on this :lol:

and dude shouldn't be bragging about the 20 year olds, because son was wifing a Taz Angel. Who even played him with 50. Dudes goofy, they're only with you because of money. That **** ain't comparable or anything to brag about. Plus dude was married.

Ashanti must have the Erykah Badu the way Irv is acting.
Wait, the Taz Angel jawn he was with was messing with 50? :lol:

Wait, the Taz Angel jawn he was with was messing with 50? :lol:

I forgot the details exactly. If I recall when things went left with Irv and her she made a video or contacted 50 playing Irv and big uppin 50. They later got back together I believe. Sucka ****.

Where Steve Francis come from?? :lol:

Look like he doing better.

Ashanti ain't gon be happy but other that I don't think Irv was talking that crazy.

Yeah, Switz is going to hear it once she sees it. Why did you let him say that....

This is one of those interviews you have to listen to in sections, because Irv overwhelms it and gets annoying.

I do wonder if him and Swizz are cool, because both try to make it seem like they were X's best friend.

I"m cool on Swizz also.

ja rule & irv gotti drink champs :lol::pimp:

Joe flip da script interview was good wish it was Flip who asked Joe what happened after his first album dropped G Money fumbled that question:lol:

I was shocked how there wasn't 50 talk. I wonder if they edited it. Doesn't seem like Irv.

I know 50 had someone listen and is having someone watch the Murder Inc doc for him.

Should be a good set of interviews

Akinyele saying you're trying to buy a car off me :lol:

Esso :smh:

Irv still emotional over Ashanti but outside of that pretty good interview. Kinda wild that dude fought the Feds & won, got blackballed from the industry & after all that is back up 100M + :pimp:

Irv isn't one to keep quiet at all but unlike Dame he seems to more open to working with corporate

IMO the best part was him ****ting on Ashanti with the stems story, which included a music lesson, but Nore was probably in a daze to ask questions.

It's also funny how EFN has been on the show forever, and Ja and Irv have been up there before, but they still call dude Effin. It's like dude gave up trying to correct people like he used to.

Irv still emotional over Ashanti but outside of that pretty good interview. Kinda wild that dude fought the Feds & won, got blackballed from the industry & after all that is back up 100M + :pimp:

Irv isn't one to keep quiet at all but unlike Dame he seems to more open to working with corporate

Seem like Irv know when to put his ego aside.

Seem like Irv know when to put his ego aside.

Yeah, I don't think Dame and Irv are that alike besides being arrogant.

Irv is from Hollis, plus he's mixed, he has the same Napoleon Complex that he claims Ja has. It shows with him trying to befriend Supreme and Suge. He admires those with power.

Dude actually called Supreme his best friend in his doc, like he was a 14 year old girl. He might as well said bestie or bff. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom