The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lush is Italian. I thought you had to be Mexican to be in them gangs?

He is Italian. But apparently, he really does belong to that Mexican gang.

They saying Lush look and sound like the Jimmy dude from GTA V.

And thats:lol: accurate as ****, considering Lush background :lol:.

I just realized Danny Tamboreli from Nickelodeon/Pete & Pete, played the Jimmy dude in GTA 5. Crazy

He is Italian. But apparently, he really does belong to that Mexican gang.

They saying Lush look and sound like the Jimmy dude from GTA V.

And thats:lol: accurate as ****, considering Lush background :lol:.

I just realized Danny Tamboreli from Nickelodeon/Pete & Pete, played the Jimmy dude in GTA 5. Crazy

These dudes are a mixing pot of confusion. Straight highschool ****.

Keith my guy… legend… one of the best lyricist of all time but he got the “old junkie/old man” starter kit spectacle glass….

And his joints leaning a little

4B9E300A-71FF-486D-BD32-F70B8CE24682.jpeg

277BBEDF-3CE0-45EF-A34C-E6180BFAB947.gif

Dude is wilding, demonstrating. :smh:

Keith Murray is the OG Munch :lol:

I never heard a dude brag about eating chicks before.

Eating Shawnna monkey and risking the blue balls is a story worth telling IDGAF IDGAF IDGAF

She still bad to this day!

“Shawna was in the bed, like this… so the bed was there… and I walked up on the bed and I was touching her feet massaging her massaging her, you know she all voluptuous… and you know her father is a musician right… from a group, if you look it up, yeah she’s from a musical family”

My ***** WHAT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude diverted from his story a good 3 times and still went back to demonstrating how he was eating the box every damn time. :rofl:

“Shawna was in the bed, like this… so the bed was there… and I walked up on the bed and I was touching her feet massaging her massaging her, you know she all voluptuous… and you know her father is a musician right… from a group, if you look it up, yeah she’s from a musical family”

My ***** WHAT? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude diverted from his story a good 3 times and still went back to demonstrating how he was eating the box every damn time. :rofl:

N_ started talking about his 500 Benz and doing the driving reenactment mid convo… went from talking about eating ****, her pops death, to her beating him up in a Benz :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith that dude that’ll have an immaculate car fresh off the showroom floor and drive that s*** like it’s a hoopty. After 2 months the car look like s***. Quarter panels all dented, bumper hanging, rims bent.

Can tell he never took care of **** because that n_ rough as hell :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom