The Combat Jack Show Thread

There's levels to stardom, and Martin was never a star.

Did you forget this country is mostly non-black?

Y’all care SOOOOO much about them people man. It’s sickening. In regards to OUR culture, black culture? He’s a STAR. There are plenty stars from white America who I’m definitely aware of but don’t give a damn about them or don’t care for their talent. Which is OKAY…

But as a black man, in regards to what I grew up on and acknowledge? He’s a STAR.

Y’all care SOOOOO much about them people man. It’s sickening. In regards to OUR culture, black culture? He’s a STAR. There are plenty stars from white America who I’m definitely aware of but don’t give a damn about them or don’t care for their talent. Which is OKAY…

But as a black man, in regards to what I grew up on and acknowledge? He’s a STAR.

George Lopez might be considered a star to some, I've never watched any of his shows or movies.

There's levels to stardom, and Martin was never a star.

Did you forget this country is mostly non-black?

Globally…. Whites are the minority though. I guess Martin is only relevant in America. I guess Africa or Europe, or China doesn’t matter

I would LOVE for some white NT'ers to come in here and chime in on this discussion :lol:

The idea that Martin Lawrence is only a star to Black people is ABSURD :lol::smh:

Bruh dude basically is saying you don’t matter if white people don’t co-sign you. That’s NASTYYYYYYYY

People who probably don’t even UNDERSTAND our humor, are the ones we are judged by :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would LOVE for some white NT'ers to come in here and chime in on this discussion :lol:

The idea that Martin Lawrence is only a star to Black people is ABSURD :lol::smh:

This is a guy who was banned from NBC because of Saturday Night Live. Wild Hogs made like a quarter billion. This is crazy.

So William H Macy is a star?

Hollywood was not handing out 20 mill to people who only draw a black audience 20 years ago. Hell they don't do that now.

Hollywood was not handing out 20 mill to people who only draw a black audience 20 years ago. Hell they don't do that now.

He was a hit movie that needed a sequel.

Besides Bad Boys 2 when was he making $20 mil?

National Security? Black Knight? Rebound?

It's not like dude was ever in some big blockbusters. Take away Bad Boys and his movies are almost specifically for us.

Ask the average non-black person if they've seen Life, Thin Line or Boomerang?

Big Momma's House, Rebound and Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins? If you say so.

they did make a big momma’s house 2 too!! 😂😂😂

bad boys, blue streak, that movie where he goes back to medieval times (🤣🤣🤣) a thin line between love & hate, LIFE (❗‼️⁉️) starred in a sitcom bearing his name, was one of biggest comedians of 90s into the aughts i get there are levels to stardom but c’mon son 😂 by most objective measures martin qualifies

He was a hit movie that needed a sequel.

Besides Bad Boys 2 when was he making $20 mil?

National Security? Black Knight? Rebound?

It's not like dude was ever in some big blockbusters. Take away Bad Boys and his movies are almost specifically for us.

Ask the average non-black person if they've seen Life, Thin Line or Boomerang?

When a Black person tells a white person that they don’t care about Eminem… Cooper Kupp… Rocky Marciano, Drew Berrymore, Or Elvis, you think white people care? Serious question

When a Black person tells a white person that they don’t care about Eminem… Cooper Kupp… Rocky Marciano, Drew Berrymore, Or Elvis, you think white people care? Serious question

We have two worlds, you know this.

and there's levels to stardom.

Did you see my George Lopez example?

:rofl:
Screenshot_20230224_153930_Reddit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom