The Combat Jack Show Thread

Wait ole dude came in Adams wife?

200w.gif

Just when you thought it was already bad

Parks calling out Ish not believing the news but believing random dudes on IG :lol:

Ish is a ****ing moron. He’s spreading the blood clot and heart attack nonsense, like people didn’t get them before. Then he says he doesn’t go to the doctor. Dudes worried about a vaccine, but not ****ing cancer which actually kills people. Then he says some **** like you know we don’t believe in going to doctors. So your vaccine misinformation is you really trying to do some sort of I told you so.

People have high blood pressure, diabetes and are 300 pounds and it was the shot and not that they were a fat ***.

Ish is a ****ing moron. He’s spreading the blood clot and heart attack nonsense, like people didn’t get them before. Then he says he doesn’t go to the doctor. Dudes worried about a vaccine, but not ****ing cancer which actually kills people. Then he says some **** like you know we don’t believe in going to doctors. So your vaccine misinformation is you really trying to do some sort of I told you so.

People have high blood pressure, diabetes and are 300 pounds and it was the shot and not that they were a fat ***.

Dudes be out here raw dogging joints, sharing blunts that dudes done spit and licked on, smoking blacks/cigs, drinking, all types of debauchery…..

But break a bone or need some dental work and your butt will hightail it to a doctor. These BBL chics they love can’t possibly have surgery without anesthesia or being put to sleep, right?

These dudes are IDIOTS. Modern medicine has saved MILLIONS of lives. Probably billions but yeah, let’s just never go to the doctor :lol: :lol:

Cats be listening to dudes who don’t even bath and have horrendous oral hygiene. But they’ll pass blunts with these hobo living a*** dudes and be dismissive of a vaccine :rofl:

Boys rounder here musky smelling like Shaq in triple overtime, trying to kick medical knowledge

He uses that same dumb ***** internet that's turning into a cult and some NTers use. Dudes will start talking crazy if you dare ask "you sure?"

Couple weeks ago a few of my boys were trying to tell me there was no one on the submarine that imploded and the smoke in the sky from the Canada fires was a vaccine from the gov. I walked right out the room, internet and social media really killing us.

Couple weeks ago a few of my boys were trying to tell me there was no one on the submarine that imploded and the smoke in the sky from the Canada fires was a vaccine from the gov. I walked right out the room, internet and social media really killing us.

😂🤔 not for nothing tho these folk always been here and always will be to some extent, internet/social media just allows them to broadcast, communicate, & ‘congregate’

Last edited:
Leveon ALWAYS getting h_e’d :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same fool who left some pros in his apartment while he went to work out. Skinned him for $500k. Moneybagg wasn’t trash when he requested that verse though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of these rappers are garbage and use the same flows and beats. How about that. Dude knew he wasn’t paying for some low tier work :lol:

Wow, them broads was probably surprised he made the finesse that easy.

Leveon ALWAYS getting h_e’d :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same fool who left some pros in his apartment while he went to work out. Skinned him for $500k. Moneybagg wasn’t trash when he requested that verse though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of these rappers are garbage and use the same flows and beats. How about that. Dude knew he wasn’t paying for some low tier work :lol:

I never heard this

Dude was really like, I'll see you when I get back. :lol:

They couldn't believe their luck.

I'm still wondering why they keep dwelling on the ads and why do they care if someone else does it.

Ads help you become more easily canceable. You might be a boss and you claim you're one, but what happens when those ads pull out?

Ads help you become more easily canceable. You might be a boss and you claim you're one, but what happens when those ads pull out?

That is a good point. Happened to Joe with CashApp

No pressure on the direct sponsors that aren't publicly known when you say/do something wild

That is a good point. Happened to Joe with CashApp

No pressure on the direct sponsors that aren't publicly known when you say/do something wild

and I think from remembering when Joe tried ads back in the day, they would get upset at how he did them or he didn't take it serious. A lot of the ads are stupid and you would get the same type of blew chew pill ads or mental health ones across every pod.

Joe is stubborn and he doesn't like answering to people and he knows some of those ads are dumb.

He's leaving money on the table, but it's his choice. As the consumer, I appreciate it, because I hate commercials and ads.

He probably could get more patreon members by having a ad-less pod like a lot of the other pods do, but hell, that's all some of them do. They don't give as much bonus content.

Back
Top Bottom