The Combat Jack Show Thread

NY wonder why their music went kaput!

Young Bobby Shmurda and Desiignee couldn’t wait until they got tall enough to ride the attractions at the fair because NY was becoming a straight clown show!!

Them drill cats, Shmurda, everyone except Favio Foreiign who was 20 in 2007, were tikes when dudes like Flip was making that cheesy music so they grew up on that mess.

NY deserved to fall off :lol: :lol: :lol:

NY fell off because of the remedial **** in the south and having to compete.

That's why a no talented dude like Flip even thought to get on a microphone.

NY fell off because of the remedial **** in the south and having to compete.

That's why a no talented dude like Flip even thought to get on a microphone.

How do y’all even remember songs like this???? I never paid this type of garbage s*** ANY mind in 2006.

All these southern fonks from 2005/2006 era by the lesser artists, and you was listening to THAT mess???

You missed these out on these classics then

:lol: :lol: :lol:

N— was NOT listening to Jibbs :lol:

Another fonk from then.

Maino “hi hater” was the closest y’all ever came to the southern sound in 2006/2007.

That’s why plies and TI on the remix.

This Smitty knocked too.

Last edited:
Mel is funny. I wonder how many of her friends are married.

If you're 40 something and want to get married and haven't found that person, maybe it's time to look in the mirror instead of deflecting and blaming men. Tyler Perry didn't say anything wild. All of you want the same 5,000 men who will give you this fairytale lifestyle you grew up longing for, and then you think you have magical ***** that will keep him faithful.

Flip and Mel should go honestly. No chemistry with Mel, they don't even try, and Flip has nothing to add. Think the ratings been good though so they'll probably reup and even then, it's still better than just Ice and Ish.

Flip and Mel should go honestly. No chemistry with Mel, they don't even try, and Flip has nothing to add. Think the ratings been good though so they'll probably reup and even then, it's still better than just Ice and Ish.

Flip is the unfunny person who thinks he's funny. Don't make me roast you? Go ahead. Not sure what he brings, but he brings something. I think maybe it's because he's so random.

Mel on the other hand can be replaced by anybody

I really hope Flip leaves after his contract ends. He asked for a 3-month pay increase, got 5 months, then got mad at Joe for not keeping it going :lol: :smh:.

I couldn't follow that story and didn't care. I figured it was something stupid, because Flip was being coy with sharing while Joe was telling him to go ahead. That meant Flip knew it was stupid.

flip brung the rest of the crew outta their shell and comfort zone

they all recognized he was an energy they had to match or he was just gonna roll over em

so much so that he turned ice into a researcher and might as well be off camera like savon once was

mel doesn’t offer much to the main show but she seems to make alotta patreon eps/clips go viral

it seems like she was really supposed to have her own show but was stinking it up in what she was tryna develop

So Math is going to start playing his music during interviews like all the other wack dudes like MReck still trying to pop at 40 :smh:

I haven’t watched the doc and don’t intend to but if it’s true he did those kids dirty then I wouldn’t interview him

that coupled with tasha k it looks a bit disgusting

Back
Top Bottom