The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nobody else doing this

1707330956928.png

His **** with Ocho is GREAT! They be talking about **** you wouldn’t expect them too :lol:

Shannon a wild boy

I was looked at Oprah sideways. Her whole show was about sh'n on black men and pandering to white housewives and white men. She always came off like a angry stud to me. Then these moves she made lately pretty much confirmed a lot.

You watched the show?

You don't know what her show about?

Nah, because the show was for housewives and it came on at 4pm, so it wasn't for me anyway. But from what I have seen I didn't see all this anti black male sentiment that incels repeat online.

A lot of people repeat regurgitated narratives on the show they hear on the internet without having any first hand knowledge.

If anything shows like Maury and Jerry Springer were the negative ones.

Nah, because the show was for housewives and it came on at 4pm, so it wasn't for me anyway. But from what I have seen I didn't see all this anti black male sentiment that incels repeat online.

A lot of people repeat regurgitated narratives on the show they hear on the internet without having any first hand knowledge.

If anything shows like Maury and Jerry Springer were the negative ones.

This is playing dumb. You don't have to sit and watch something for a long period at the exact time to get the gest.

And if you don't know what her was about (which I don't believe cuz you contradicted yourself) why are you even giving a opinion?

This is playing dumb. You don't have to sit and watch something for a long period at the exact time to get the gest.

And if you don't know what her was about (which I don't believe cuz you contradicted yourself) why are you even giving a opinion?

What? So how do you learn about something? Do you actually examine and research for yourself?

You believe strangers and stories on the internet telling you what to believe and how to think :lol:

I asked, because I've actually watched it indirectly when family was, but it was never for me.

And I know the people who regurgitate this haven't actually watched the show for themselves. Well I saw a 30 second clip.

This is why people can put fake stories on the internet.

What? So how do you learn about something? Do you actually examine and research for yourself?

You believe strangers and stories on the internet telling you what to believe and how to think :lol:

I asked, because I've actually watched it indirectly when family was, but it was never for me.

And I know the people who regurgitate this haven't actually watched the show for themselves. Well I saw a 30 second clip.

This is why people can put fake stories on the internet.

I don't even know what you talking bout at this point. First you didn't watch now you did watch. As black people we are all familiar to some extent with her show. Of course her show wasn't for us, I said that in my initial post.

Now if you disagree about the content of her show you can look it up yourself, it's well documented how she moved and recent years.

I ain’t mad at kai for getting attention and bread but he often times sounds like he has down syndrome

mikes album is great but I don’t have it above her loss

it’s prolly drakes best album outside of if you’re reading this and so far gone

I don't even know what you talking bout at this point. First you didn't watch now you did watch. As black people we are all familiar to some extent with her show. Of course her show wasn't for us, I said that in my initial post.

Now if you disagree about the content of her show you can look it up yourself, it's well documented how she moved and recent years.

i do think the talking point of her propagating a negative image of black men from her own show is both conflated w/her involvement & portrayal in 'the color purple' & overblown because i never recall that bring the sentiment at the time...tho admittedly i wasn't paying attention to it/in the target demographic 🤷🏿‍♂️

Joe going viral again, the hell he need Flip for?

Yeah he stays going viral for the most random things.

It's funny, because the people voting for the Grammys are probably mostly 35+. So it's better for the Killer MIke's, Nas' and Royce's. I don't see it an accomplishment, but I'm sure it is for Mike and those nominated. Travis Scott isn't going to even win rap album.

I'm just confused, do the Grammy's matter or not. People were texting me Sunday night about the Grammy's and Jay-Z's speech, I was like I don't care. I've never cared who won or even who performed. They've included us in performing and for the "black" awards but never in the bigger awards.

i do think the talking point of her propagating a negative image of black men from her own show is both conflated w/her involvement & portrayal in 'the color purple' & overblown because i never recall that bring the sentiment at the time...tho admittedly i wasn't paying attention to it/in the target demographic 🤷🏿‍♂️

My bigger point is that the internet teaches people narratives and most people don't even know why they believe what they believe. Everything is a 30 second clip. They just believe it, because everyone else says it. Well people keep saying it. Most people are sheep and it's gotten stronger with the internet. People don't develop their own ideas and opinions anymore. They're told what to believe and from then on they just listen to what will tell them what they want to hear.

There were numerous producers and executive producers for Color Purple, and who got blamed? Not the studio or anyone else. Nobody even gave her credit for fixing it when she could have said go to someone else.

M4 tried to say that it's mostly black women who are pitted against each other, which was quickly shot down by Ish, Ice and Joe. They tried to do that with Meg and Nicki. As if people aren't still pitting Biggie and Pac against each other 30 years later after both are dead. Why does she believe that? Because that's what she's been told, without any rebuttal or push back.

Black people love tearing down other black people. That's the whole Katt Williams and Monique nonsense, because black people hate other successful black people. It supports the negativity and mess we want from our celebs. It's crabs in the barrel. Is there any rich black person not thought of negatively? We like you until you get too liked or too rich. We can't just enjoy your album, singing or talent. You had to do something to be successful. Your hard work didn't get you there. You shouldn't be successful, because I know someone from my city who should have made it.

Then when that person dies they become the greatest person in the world, because we learn what they did do and accomplish. When that could have been learned when they were alive. When we didn't share our appreciation while they were alive.

As black people we are all familiar to some extent with her show. Of course her show wasn't for us, I said that in my initial post.

Bro you are NUTS. The show was based out of Chicago. “Soul Train” was based out of Chicago as well.

Oprah’s show was ALWAYS about black people. Y’all dudes be saying outrageous stuff.

Just say you weren’t “there” or familiar.

We are all flawed, all imperfect. But to revise history? Nah, no way man.

Similar to how people are critical of Deion. Say what you want, Oprah influenced and empowered MANY, many black men and women. Sometimes just “seeing” a person in position and being unapologetic is enough.

Oprah’s show was diverse as hell. It ran from 1986 - 2011 for a reason

Oprah literally was always outspoken about her weight issues and actually tried to help influence black women to improve their health and weight problems.

Everyone has chinks in their armor. Oprah created the “OWN” network after she retired from day time TV and it specifically catered to black shows as well.

I’m not gone bash Oprah just because she has a few hiccups, but she’s also done thousands and thousands of good things for black people.

Y’all take stuff way to personal when it comes to certain issues.

Oprah always “put on” for the hood as I like to say. Ain’t nobody perfect in this life.

Last edited:
Yeah he stays going viral for the most random things.

It's funny, because the people voting for the Grammys are probably mostly 35+. So it's better for the Killer MIke's, Nas' and Royce's. I don't see it an accomplishment, but I'm sure it is for Mike and those nominated. Travis Scott isn't going to even win rap album.

I'm just confused, do the Grammy's matter or not. People were texting me Sunday night about the Grammy's and Jay-Z's speech, I was like I don't care. I've never cared who won or even who performed. They've included us in performing and for the "black" awards but never in the bigger awards.
Same thing with music sales, people say they don’t matter and they are faked then champion when another artist does well.

And lastly, Oprah was raped at a very young age, that type of stuff DEFINITELY can affect how you move forward in life, in terms of dating and relationships with the opposite sex.

Back
Top Bottom