The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rubi team definitely paid for this, girl got zero buzz. I wonder how much money these labels losing with these thot rappers.

Chick has zero personality, and it shows how little money these labels put into developing artist now. She didn't even seem to know her label situation. She's probably never even been in the same room as LA Reid. Latto was a lot better.

She definitely hasn’t done a lot of artist development, she was way too honest with questions that artists don’t answer. They asked if she writes her raps and she straight up said no.

Last edited:
She definitely hasn’t done a lot of artist development, she was way too honest with questions that artists don’t answer. They asked if she writes her taps and she straight up said no.

You know she's being robbed blind, because she's only thinking about doing videos and looking lit, and attracting dudes to her OF and being invited to industry parties.

A lot of these chicks are just avatars for dudes who's own careers failed.

Chick has zero personality, and it shows how little money these labels put into developing artist now. She didn't even seem to know her label situation. She's probably never even been in the same room as LA Reid. Latto was a lot better.

Lord. She a straight bird brain. Crazy thing is I heard she's actually from s great family that had money. These girls are so lost and confused in this social media thot world regardless of background. Only developing she's done is clapping her cheeks. That's all these girls bring.

She got her hooks in Druski so she'll be straight. Him or another sucka will lock her down.

You know she's being robbed blind, because she's only thinking about doing videos and looking lit, and attracting dudes to her OF and being invited to industry parties.

A lot of these chicks are just avatars for dudes who's own careers failed.

What money would she be making though? besides walk through's?

It's crazy how they would send their "artists" out to do interviews knowing they have zero personality and training. Just keep her twerking and hide her flaws. This is a perfect situation where everybody ain't meant to be a star. It's a lot of dudes just like this.

It's crazy how they would send their "artists" out to do interviews knowing they have zero personality and training. Just keep her twerking and hide her flaws. This is a perfect situation where everybody ain't meant to be a star. It's a lot of dudes just like this.

Bro, anyone with common sense knows that she’s a bird. There’s no hiding that :lol: :lol: :lol:

No ones flaws can be hidden anymore in the digital/social media age. She’s going to want attention by any means necessary. Record Label or no record label

No one can be “hidden”. You can literally go live, tweet, or Pod on your own. All of us are well aware that she’s dense. The fools who hid Jimmy Hoffa couldn’t even hide a person like her

She does performances, because she's a known internet personality and could get people to come to a club based on her looks and following.

Broads a bird who thinks she's going to make a billion from zero talent. You can tell the label has put zero effort into her. On one hand she talks about her great family, but then she's throwing up B's in videos, because nobody is going to check her. Nobody takes her seriously. People shouldn't even pay for her OF, because she's not getting naked.

And you shouldn't believe the Druski ****. Nobody has publicly claimed her besides him. That's a red flag.

I remember she was complaining about Lil Tjay not even paying for her plane ticket.

Just looked it up her father is a lawyer and she herself went to college :lol:

1718486391017.png

1718486435983.png

But fame and attention is a drug. These girls are basically encouraged to be freaks and embarrass themselves as long they getting the bag outta some female empowerment BS. She was on Vlad talking about how she was in relationships with Travis and 21 when she was like 16 or 17.

I'm not saying her and Druski is a real relationship but I won't doubt dude is paying to smash. Just like Puff and Young Miami.

Grabbing a dudes meat on a live stream and the only thing blocking it is little children is CRAZY

The Mel hug :rofl: She sounding like the wild sexual molester.

How much Joe pays for insurance for Trey :rofl: How is your insurance double a car payment? That boy would be on a scooter learning how to drive.

and this is the realest ****

I hate hearing that from women and men. It's your fault you didn't vet and get to know them first.

How much Joe pays for insurance for Trey :rofl: How is your insurance double a car payment? That boy would be on a scooter learning how to drive.

and this is the realest ****

I hate hearing that from women and men. It's your fault you didn't vet and get to know them first.

Exactly. I always laugh at people who criticize their baby moms or father. Like YOU chose to procreate with that person. You hotdogged with that individual…. Deal with it :lol: :lol:

Just looked it up her father is a lawyer and she herself went to college :lol:

1718486391017.png

1718486435983.png

But fame and attention is a drug. These girls are basically encouraged to be freaks and embarrass themselves as long they getting the bag outta some female empowerment BS. She was on Vlad talking about how she was in relationships with Travis and 21 when she was like 16 or 17.

I'm not saying her and Druski is a real relationship but I won't doubt dude is paying to smash. Just like Puff and Young Miami.

no doubt attention & fame is desirable, especially today where influencer/youtuber is like the #1 aspiration of young folk…and as an objectively attractive woman, even despite not being exceptionally talented, such a woman is a advantageous position to make that a reality even if it really isn’t all that sustainable…

ever since it was released that ol’ boy admitted that was spending crazy money on her only fans ting was a setup by her team, everything she does publicly is under review 😂

no doubt attention & fame is desirable, especially today where influencer/youtuber is like the #1 aspiration of young folk…and as an objectively attractive woman, even despite not being exceptionally talented, such a woman is a advantageous position to make that a reality even if it really isn’t all that sustainable…

ever since it was released that ol’ boy admitted that was spending crazy money on her only fans ting was a setup by her team, everything she does publicly is under review 😂

Chick just tried to lie the other day and say she was 16 during Bad and Boujee. As if her real age wasn't out there. She says and does anything for attention. She even tried to lie and say she graduated college.

what ish is gonna tell joe bout skirting the insurance cost better be illegal cause he weak as hell for not saying it on the pod otherwise

I was thinking the same. Put the rest of us on game.

Back
Top Bottom