The Conspiracy Theorist Were Right

we need to organize a revolution. stand up and fight for our rights. the system is so corrupt and outdated its ridiculous
i'll make the nt banners

not srs

Last edited:
the revolution is coming...

It is.........

Just not in America :lol:

Real talk there are too many things to occupy the minds of Americans to ever have something similar to the Arab Spring. Lets be honest folks No matter how ****** up your situation is in America, you can still go get high as **** and find a place to sleep at night, thats more than most can say in this world. You got hobo's making more a month panhandling than families make a year in most parts of the world.

It is.........

Real talk there are too many things to occupy the minds of Americans to ever have something similar to the Arab Spring. Lets be honest folks No matter how ****** up your situation is in America, you can still go get high as **** and find a place to sleep at night, thats more than most can say in this world. You got hobo's making more a month panhandling than families make a year in most parts of the world.

dam. never thought about the guy on the corner getting a dollar here and there banking more than somebody working in a sweatshop somewhere. crazy perspective.

None of these are new to this decade and for the most part were reported in the news.

So you really meant that the "media" was right?

Dubai

Yes the place where they tap you phones, emails and secret police are everywhere.

But my cost of living is lower, crime is extremely low, and the school system is awesome. Plus there are jobs out here and people have a really incorrect image of the Middle East. But being Somali (alot of arabs consider me Arab) my experience is vastly different than most.

I am American citizen, but I consider myself Somali first and foremost. I don't claim allegience to any country I go where I can support my family. I've been to Dubai, Oman, Italy, Rwanda, Djibouti, Kenya and wherever the money take me. I encourage you guys to see yourselves as global citizens and the opportunities the world has to offer outside of the states.

I can walk down the street at 2am with my kids and no one will bother me. But at the same time I don't have the rights I would have in America. Its about what i'm comfortable living with. I can't live in a country that allows its school system to fall apart. I can't live in a place where because of the color of my skin I am accosted and detained for being different. I don't want to be in a place that pushes beliefs that I don't believe in upon my children. I don't want a country where I can be killed walking down the street.

The government watches you. I've known that since 9/11 when FBI came to my dads restaurant (he's muslim) and asked him where he's been. I've known that when they strip search me at the airport.

The world is the way it is.

How is Dubai to "African Americans". I have a friend ( who is black) working in India right now and he tells me they think it's the craziest thing to see an average black guy. Not tall or big enough to be a pro athlete and not flashy enough to look like a rapper or entertainer. Just a regular guy working. And what kind of opportunities are out there abroad that most wouldn't think about?

It is.........

good points, my g...

For uneducated workers, America is the land of dreams. You can make more money than they ever could back in India, Mexico, Africa etc. Min Wage is SF is like what? 10 dollars? A HOUR!?! :lol: Before you say cost of living, immigrants will live wherever hence you see so many in the hood/poor areas? Who gives a **** for them its about the money.

Dudes here in Dubai working at starbucks make 600 dollars a MONTH

But real talk the crime in the states is insane compared to other countries. When I say that I'm talking about gun violence. A place like India has alot of rapes, robberies and knife violence but you ain't seeing dudes getting chopper down leaving the club in Mumbai.

For uneducated workers, America is the land of dreams. You can make more money than they ever could back in India, Mexico, Africa etc. Min Wage is SF is like what? 10 dollars? A HOUR!?! :lol: Before you say cost of living, immigrants will live wherever hence you see so many in the hood/poor areas? Who gives a **** for them its about the money.

Dudes here in Dubai working at starbucks make 600 dollars a MONTH

But real talk the crime in the states is insane compared to other countries. When I say that I'm talking about gun violence. A place like India has alot of rapes, robberies and knife violence but you ain't seeing dudes getting chopper down leaving the club in Mumbai.

None of these are new to this decade and for the most part were reported in the news.

So you really meant that the "media" was right?
true, but the media is heavily controlled and particular when it comes to reporting on things.

Have you guys checked out any documentaries that were pulled off the air because of the high level people they implicated in wrong-doings?

I know more recently there was a Koch brothers corruption segment that was supposed to run on npr, but was cancelled due to the fact that they are large financial contributors to the station.

P4L. Definitely interested to hear about how the African-American experience is in different parts of the world for those who have ventured into those paths.

Demasculinization of little black boys.

#comeatmefamb

Attempts to dramatically reduce black population ties in too.

Think BIGGER. Really it's all males. The institution of the atomic family is being destroyed daily. Shoving this "gay rights" agenda down our throats. DEPOPULATION is key for changing this world, to the powerful.

What part of the world you in if you don't mind?
Dubai

I can walk down the street at 2am with my kids and no one will bother me. But at the same time I don't have the rights I would have in America. Its about what i'm comfortable living with. I can't live in a country that allows its school system to fall apart. I can't live in a place where because of the color of my skin I am accosted and detained for being different. I don't want to be in a place that pushes beliefs that I don't believe in upon my children. I don't want a country where I can be killed walking down the street.
Do they separate religion from education?  I know in other Middle Eastern countries they basically teach from the Quran, not sure about Dubai though.

As for the conspiracy stuff, been telling you guys this country isn't for the middle and lower class.  Dudes were even in the Boston Conspiracy thread mocking other dudes for thinking outside of the box and now you guys realize things aren't always as they seem.  At least some of you guys are getting wise to what's going on, I applaud you for opening your minds, the rest of the country needs to as well for anything to change though...

P4L. Definitely interested to hear about how the African-American experience is in different parts of the world for those who have ventured into those paths.
This. 

Please educate me. 

I would love to be a citizen of the world.

How is Dubai to "African Americans". I have a friend ( who is black) working in India right now and he tells me they think it's the craziest thing to see an average black guy. Not tall or big enough to be a pro athlete and not flashy enough to look like a rapper or entertainer. Just a regular guy working. And what kind of opportunities are out there abroad that most wouldn't think about?

There are thousands of africans here along with the "black" arabs that AA just blend in. Along with so many America military passing through going to Afganistan and Iraq they used to seeing black folks. I know alot of AA here in the UAE and they love it.

For any black folks wanting to visit, you will experience a level of respect everyday that you only hope to achieve in the States.

Media Communications is booming right now along with the IT sector. In general international companies have offices here that look for Americans. Education is always looking for American Educated instructors. Alot of the schools here teach in English based on a America, UK, AUS, Arab or Indian Curriculum. Most of the top schools use a mix of all.

Do they separate religion from education?  I know in other Middle Eastern countries they basically teach from the Quran, not sure about Dubai though.

As for the conspiracy stuff, been telling you guys this country isn't for the middle and lower class.  Dudes were even in the Boston Conspiracy thread mocking other dudes for thinking outside of the box and now you guys realize things aren't always as they seem.  At least some of you guys are getting wise to what's going on, I applaud you for opening your minds, the rest of the country needs to as well for anything to change though...

Yes and No. It depends on the school. You have to understand the dynamics of Dubai. Arabs only make up around 20 percent of the populations, with East Indians, South East Asians, Pacific Islanders and Africans making up the majority. So all the schools have different curriculum based on where the parents plans on sending their children to college (Yeah parents got a more pronounced say in that :lol:). So alot parents from Indian/Pakistan send their kids to schools with Indian curriculum (same as if they were back in india) and Americans or people who wish to send their kids to college in the states send them to American schools. So with that said Islam is a class thats taken along with the other classes, but usually that class is paired with learning Arabic as a language. So basically its taught in schools but its not the focus.

Now If I wanted to send my child to school that puts Islamic studies at a premium then I could send to a Arabic school.

The time I spent overseas in the Middle East was amazing. granted I was only visiting while transiting in and out of Iraq but it was eye opening to say the least. having the abilitity to walk around without feeling like I am being judged and welcomed everywhere I go was very refreshing. Its so hard to just sit and say what it is like, you just have to go and experience it yourself.

Just being able to walk around with my wife who is also a minority and not feeling judged felt great.

I am from North Carolina for the record.

Last edited:
Dubai

Yes the place where they tap you phones, emails and secret police are everywhere.

But my cost of living is lower, crime is extremely low, and the school system is awesome. Plus there are jobs out here and people have a really incorrect image of the Middle East. But being Somali (alot of arabs consider me Arab) my experience is vastly different than most.

I am American citizen, but I consider myself Somali first and foremost. I don't claim allegience to any country I go where I can support my family. I've been to Dubai, Oman, Italy, Rwanda, Djibouti, Kenya and wherever the money take me. I encourage you guys to see yourselves as global citizens and the opportunities the world has to offer outside of the states.

The government watches you. I've known that since 9/11 when FBI came to my dads restaurant (he's muslim) and asked him where he's been. I've known that when they strip search me at the airport.

So you live in a place built essentially by slave labor? Awesome.

Dubai

And America wasn't?

Just for the record its this attitude that makes people hate America :lol:

Some people think they have this moral superiority that makes them a authority over what everyone else does in the world.

Show me your tags that your shirt, pants, boxers, shoes and hat was made by hourly wage workers in the Texas. While your at it show me where your cellphone and laptop was assembled by fairly paid workers in Detroit.

You must think that we're living in these ivory towers while some dudes wipes our *** for us. Go cry on you soapbox made of sand somewhere else kid, the world has been built or will continue to built on the sweat of others.

Just for the record its this attitude that makes people hate America :lol:

Some people think they have this moral superiority that makes them a authority over what everyone else does in the world.

Show me your tags that your shirt, pants, boxers, shoes and hat was made by hourly wage workers in the Texas. While your at it show me where your cellphone and laptop was assembled by fairly paid workers in Detroit.

You must think that we're living in these ivory towers while some dudes wipes our *** for us. Go cry on you soapbox made of sand somewhere else kid, the world has been built or will continue to built on the sweat of others.

I read his reply like bruh where are you from :lol:

You guys wanna know the real conspiracy? Now is the specific time when all the conspiracy theorist are supposed to appear to have been right.

So how long before conspiracy theorist start pointing the finger at each other/themselves and conspiracies about conspiracy theorist begin?

Back
Top Bottom