The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Yep there they are.  Nice.  Lol.

Last edited:
^Whats really goin on B??!!! Missions, Flight 1's.....now the Way Ups?!!! I don't know how much more I can take!!!

^Whats really goin on B??!!! Missions, Flight 1's.....now the Way Ups?!!! I don't know how much more I can take!!!
roll.gif
  You saw these on page 5 right?

Also another pair of Turmoils.  These things are stupid bright.  They jump outta the photos.

Last edited:
Your stash is ill!! Just went through the whole thread again. 2 pairs really impressed me, because nobody talks about them anymore....my man who had the OG Air Unlimiteds and your '93 "Buckeye" Solo Flights (Remember Jimmy Jackson rockin em). Been trying to get my hands on either pair for a while. You got any of the of OG Air Bound's?

Last edited:
Your stash is ill!! Just went through the whole thread again. 2 pairs really impressed me, because nobody talks about them anymore....my man who had the OG Air Unlimiteds and your '93 "Buckeye" Solo Flights (Remember Jimmy Jackson rockin em). Been trying to get my hands on either pair for a while. You got any of the of OG Air Bound's?
Thanks I appreciate it but I can't take all the credit.  My man who is clearing out an estate hooked me up with a lot of stuff at good prices and some of the stuff I sell for him. 

Did you say something about Air Unlimiteds? 
wink.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about Jimmy Jackson.  He was a Sixer for a little bit.  I have those Solo Flights he wore up on ebay now.  Obviously I don't want the price that's listed.  I always go high and see what offers I get.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261110545853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I can check the stash next time I go there for the Air Bounds.  It won't be for a while as I just grabbed a bunch of stuff.  Any size in particular?

STOP IT OP....... Damn so many memories in this thread! I remember moms couldnt afford the Jordans back in the day so I had to settle for most of the Turfs posted along with some of those Air Ups, and looking back at the past, the present and hopefully in the future, I would do it all over again. Not to mention my last pick up was the Nike Speed Turf Dolphins CW :smokin

STOP IT OP....... Damn so many memories in this thread! I remember moms couldnt afford the Jordans back in the day so I had to settle for most of the Turfs posted along with some of those Air Ups, and looking back at the past, the present and hopefully in the future, I would do it all over again. Not to mention my last pick up was the Nike Speed Turf Dolphins CW
smokin.gif
Sorry I just can't help myself.
smile.gif
  I got like one pair of kicks a year when I was younger.  My parents just didn't have money like that.  They were never anything real expensive either.  Maybe some classic Reeboks and one year I got the Kevin Johnsons with the React juice.  I got a lot of hand me downs from a good friend of mine who always had the latest and greatest kicks.  He would wear them for like a month and then give them to me.  He gave me the Jordan 7s, the Darwins and the Bakins.

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate it but I can't take all the credit.  My man who is clearing out an estate hooked me up with a lot of stuff at good prices and some of the stuff I sell for him. 

Did you say something about Air Unlimiteds? 
wink.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about Jimmy Jackson.  He was a Sixer for a little bit.  I have those Solo Flights he wore up on ebay now.  Obviously I don't want the price that's listed.  I always go high and see what offers I get.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261110545853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I can check the stash next time I go there for the Air Bounds.  It won't be for a while as I just grabbed a bunch of stuff.  Any size in particular?
Damn those hurt my heart.....As for the Air Bounds, bigger sizes (12-13)................

Wow, just saw this thread. The only thing I was "spoiled" with when I was little was sneakers. I made it very clear to my parents that I wanted good ones for basketball (and I wore them to the ground) and an extra expensive pairs I did extra chores/yardwork for. I had Jordan III-VII, hated the XIII so I'd moved onto others. IIIs in white, IVs in white/cement & black (I was jealous of a friend that had military blues), Vs in white/grape, black & white/red/back, VI in black/infrared, VIIs in black & white/grey/red.

My all-time favorite non-Jordans were the Air Maestros below & Air Flight Lites. I had these Solo Flights below too, I remember the plastic strap on the heel breaking when they weren't even that old. :wow:

My problem is that even if Nike retroed some of these and actually did it right, I wouldn't buy most because I'd never wear them. Sad.

[

1991 Solo Flights

Am I the only one who wants these back?

My older brother had these back in the day:

And some others I can't think of. I still have some OG boxes in my mom's attic or somewhere. Used to store baseball cards in them.

Anyone remember a mid-low cut (I think they made a hightop too) Nike basketball sneaker from around 1993 that had two crossing straps across the laces. Visible air, the pair I had were black with either blue or maybe purple accents with a little red. I'm not sure if they were Flights or Forces and although they weren't his signature but maybe Barkley wore them?

Anyone remember a mid-low cut (I think they made a hightop too) Nike basketball sneaker from around 1993 that had two crossing straps across the laces. Visible air, the pair I had were black with either blue or maybe purple accents with a little red. I'm not sure if they were Flights or Forces and although they weren't his signature but maybe Barkley wore them?
I don't think it's these because they are a high top but since I just snapped a few pics of them yesterday they came to mind because of the straps.

Nike Air Force High
man these BI***ES better be bigger than a 10.5! ffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Size 10
tongue.gif

my spider sense told me you would be bidding on those man lol
I watched em too but decided to pass, didnt care for the colorway
give me first crack on those you got on tho if you decide to part with em =)
What up Trydan? Yes, your senses' were correct. You must be arachnid!Was bummed I didn't win. Maybe next time. I would have traded those size 11's I sold a couple months ago, but needed the cash at the time. I see that your selling a lot of your collection on  e bay. I have a sz.12 white leather/Pine/Blk Barrage low i'd trade for another Barrage. Original box and all. I like those green Barrage mids you got! :smile:

^They have started with the release of the Diamond Turf IIs & the Speed Turfs. Hopefully we get to see all of our OG favs retroed in the near future.

What I meant to say was, I wish Nike would make newer Turf shoes for the current stars of the NFL. It's a perfect time now that they have the NFL contract again.

Sidenote. I would do terrible things for the Air Unlimiteds in that colorway and the Black pair. Heck, throw in the pair Grant Hill wore when he was with Duke :smokin.

Last edited:
My small contribution.... OG LWP's

Flight Lites

These are my favorites (If it wasn't for my wife, I'd probably wear these every day)

And Lambastes....

Last edited:

I don't think it's these because they are a high top but since I just snapped a few pics of them yesterday they came to mind because of the straps.

Nike Air Force High

Hmmm...very similar but not exactly. Thanks, I'll google some more and see if I can find them.

Found them...but I swear mine had some color on them.

Anyone remember these? Was either ever retroed?

Last edited:
Scars are you talking about these?..They were the poor man's Barkley worn by Thunder Dan Marjerle..

What I meant to say was, I wish Nike would make newer Turf shoes for the current stars of the NFL. It's a perfect time now that they have the NFL contract again.
Sidenote. I would do terrible things for the Air Unlimiteds in that colorway and the Black pair. Heck, throw in the pair Grant Hill wore when he was with Duke
smokin.gif
I'll be putting those Unlimiteds up on ebay shortly so you shouldn't have to do anything all that terrible for them.
wink.gif
  Of course as with all the OG kicks I'm selling I recommend them strictly as a collectors piece..  They are size 9 I believe.  Just a heads up.
My small contribution.... OG LWP's

Flight Lites

These are my favorites (If it wasn't for my wife, I'd probably wear these every day)

And Lambastes....
Good stuff Megatron!  I have a real dope pair of the Flight Lites too.  I'll try to snap some pics when I get a chance.
Hmmm...very similar but not exactly. Thanks, I'll google some more and see if I can find them.
Found them...but I swear mine had some color on them.

Anyone remember these? Was either ever retroed?
Ahh so I was close but it was the Mids that you had.  Cool glad you found them.

As far as the Dynamic Flights go they have not been retroed as of yet.  I found another thread on here about them.  You can check it out here. 

http://niketalk.com/t/330496/nike-please-retro-the-nike-air-dynamic-flight-aka-pippen-huarache

I have the Phoenix Suns colorway and the white, red and black ones but not the Pippen version you posted the pic of.  I'll try to get some pics up of them too.

What up Trydan? Yes, your senses' were correct. You must be arachnid!Was bummed I didn't win. Maybe next time. I would have traded those size 11's I sold a couple months ago, but needed the cash at the time. I see that your selling a lot of your collection on  e bay. I have a sz.12 white leather/Pine/Blk Barrage low i'd trade for another Barrage. Original box and all. I like those green Barrage mids you got! :smile:

ya I hear ya man. they went for alot more than I thought they would.

ive been selling off the odds and ends of my collection for the past couple months. wanted the $ for some things and needed to downsize in general since I really only wear mabye a dozen of em with any regularity. I dont care for low cuts tho sorrys.

ive been mostly doing sole swap restoration projects on the side on early 90's basketball shoes that had rotted to pieces. got tired of waiting for nike to retro the classics and do it right.

Back
Top Bottom