The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

What I meant to say was, I wish Nike would make newer Turf shoes for the current stars of the NFL. It's a perfect time now that they have the NFL contract again.
Sidenote. I would do terrible things for the Air Unlimiteds in that colorway and the Black pair. Heck, throw in the pair Grant Hill wore when he was with Duke :smokin.

Oh, well I agree 100%.

Last edited:
 I been looking for these dang!
Thanks I appreciate it but I can't take all the credit.  My man who is clearing out an estate hooked me up with a lot of stuff at good prices and some of the stuff I sell for him. 

Did you say something about Air Unlimiteds? 
wink.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about Jimmy Jackson.  He was a Sixer for a little bit.  I have those Solo Flights he wore up on ebay now.  Obviously I don't want the price that's listed.  I always go high and see what offers I get.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261110545853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I can check the stash next time I go there for the Air Bounds.  It won't be for a while as I just grabbed a bunch of stuff.  Any size in particular?

Scars are you talking about these?..They were the poor man's Barkley worn by Thunder Dan Marjerle..

Alots of guys wore those. Penny too, during his rookie season

These are the Barkley people are confusing them with/looked similar too

^Guess everyone associated them with someone....In high school everyone around my way called them the Harold Miner's.

Alots of guys wore those. Penny too, during his rookie season
These are the Barkley people are confusing them with/looked similar too

I always associated them with Thunder because he was one of my favorites to watch and he was on Barkley's team, so when you saw the two together their shoes looked similiar..

Just a little collage pick I whipped up real quick of the Nike Ball shoe.  I can't believe they never released these in adult sizes.  They are too cool.

Does anyone have a pair of Air Pounds? I think the all black ones were my first hoop shoes.
I know I don't have them but I can check my friends stash the next time I go there.  Any particular size you prefer?

Some more BOs, the Air Max Trainer.  These haven't exactly aged well.  Cracks everywhere.
mean.gif

Slacker83, sorry to be so late, but dang man, you got heat, OG Pippen II's in the colorway I desperately want, the Zoom T-Bug Flight in both colorways, and the Zoom Flight: The Glove in both colorways!!!! I would murder for a pair of all three, especially the GP's.

You're killing me Primo. :smokin

Nothing but heat every time I come in this thread, lol.

Thanks as long as everyone enjoys what I'm posting then that's a win win all around:D

1993 Air Maestros

I had won a pair off those off eBay maybe 8-9 years ago. I think they used pics like yours in the auction (exaggeration but condition looked fine) but when I got them, a lot of the ?durabuck? material was cracked. Thankfully I didn't pay a lot but they looked too bad to wear, ended up donating them.

Did they retro them a few years ago? I know they released those psuedo-Maestros that I wasn't into.

I had won a pair off those off eBay maybe 8-9 years ago. I think they used pics like yours in the auction (exaggeration but condition looked fine) but when I got them, a lot of the ?durabuck? material was cracked. Thankfully I didn't pay a lot but they looked too bad to wear, ended up donating them.
Did they retro them a few years ago? I know they released those psuedo-Maestros that I wasn't into.
Yeah they are cracked on mine as well. For some reason these just look overly bright in the pictures.  They do not look anywhere near as good in person.  This could be a problem if I try to sell them.  They did retro these but I'm not sure when.  I saw a couple pairs up on ebay and they look very much like these.

Back
Top Bottom