THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Those pics are awesome
eek.gif
. Movies gonna be crazy,more pics
Marillon Cotillard on set

cotillard-tate-TDKR-pitts1_1312078376.jpg

Gary Oldman
pimp.gif

oldman-TDKR-pitts-set1_1312079678.jpg

Video of the
Spoiler [+]
Prison riot/breakout scene

Really looks like Nolan is using the source material for most of the story,Knightfall on screen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another vid
Spoiler [+]

I came into this thread like five times, and now that I saw those pics and videos, I'm done. I want to be in shock and awe watching this in theaters in 2012.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

30t6p3b.gif
 I'm not sure if I want to watch those videos and spoil some of the scenes in the movie. 
Im starting to feel the same way.. Im like "Should i be watching this?" 
laugh.gif

I think from now on, if its not official, please put everything in spoilers. I'm going to try to refrain clicking it. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

30t6p3b.gif
 I'm not sure if I want to watch those videos and spoil some of the scenes in the movie. 
laugh.gif

I'm usually like this but having already read some of the material that Nolan is using to make the story, I have a pretty good idea of what's gonna happen in the movie, at least some of it so I'm just checking to get an idea of how it's gonna look on screen.

I didnt know that me posting all these on-screen pics would spoil people's opinions of a movie that comes out in July 2012 lol...

what you going to say when The WB plan to have multiple 2-minute theatrical trailers of this movie?...

once its released, everyone will forget about these onscreen pictures altogether lol...

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

wait wait hold up, batman in broad daylight what gives??????/

This is my first time seeing Batman in broad daylight...Bane and co. must have really pushed Batman into a corner.
Now all I need is a Catwoman pic and I'm set.

I just want to know how bane speaks with that thing on his mouth. Is he going to sound like a muffled tom hardy? He will talk, right?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm usually like this but having already read some of the material that Nolan is using to make the story, I have a pretty good idea of what's gonna happen in the movie, at least some of it so I'm just checking to get an idea of how it's gonna look on screen.
what material is he basing the story on?

Originally Posted by DimSum9

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Batman497.png

I really like what I'm saying. If anything, I was a little let down from the first released picture of Bane but seeing him in action definitely makes me feel better. I think it's perfect for Nolan's universe and I am now incredibly hyped

They could just be practicing their scenes in the daylight.
Bane looking like a small garbage man
laugh.gif

Hope them angles make him look taller and more buff

Spoiler [+]

Batman497.png
250px-Batman_Legacy_TPB_cover.jpg

Might be some inspiration to the film since Ra's Al Ghul teams up with Bane. 

Spoiler [+]

Batman497.png

says who? it's all just speculation still. no one knows for sure if this story is gonna be based off of the Knightfall arc. who knows, maybe they'll have Batman win in the movie

Im pretty sure some aspects of the story or Bane's character will be used, not necessarily all. It hasn't been officially announced what Nolan is using for his sources/inspiration but Im pretty sure he's using something like he did for the other films. 

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Spoiler [+]

Batman497.png

says who? it's all just speculation still. no one knows for sure if this story is gonna be based off of the Knightfall arc. who knows, maybe they'll have Batman win in the movie

They're including Bane,from the teaser it looks like he's wearing Batman out physically,
Spoiler [+]
the prison breakout/riot scene that we can see from the pics is right out of the comic. Of course it's not gonna be 100% like it but he's using some aspects of the arc in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom