THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Can't wait.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

After watching that trailer it got me wondering if bane will juice up or if he's all man power. I don't see any tube on the mask that connects to his body.

At first I thought it was gonna be injected through his mouth, but after seeing this picture looks like there's something going on in his neck
nerd.gif

dkrempirescan1.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

After watching that trailer it got me wondering if bane will juice up or if he's all man power. I don't see any tube on the mask that connects to his body.

At first I thought it was gonna be injected through his mouth, but after seeing this picture looks like there's something going on in his neck
nerd.gif

dkrempirescan1.jpg

Looks like that could be their first 1 vs 1.

I can def see in that fight, its even for a bit and Bane gets the gets the best of him there. Batman looks tired too.

Bane is just like "Come so I can break you."

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I see catwoman playing both sides on this....criminal, yet has a conscience?  Seems like she was fighting along side Batman during that huge brawl[/color]

She's always been part criminal part hero due to her nature to steal - but also due to her obvious attraction for Bats.
I can't wait for this movie 
happy.gif

Saw it in imax last night. Couldn't understand about 60%of what was being said

Question for those who've seen it

Spoiler [+]
Who was the dude in the body bag getting blood from the scientist?

Just got back from MI:4  The new trailer in IMAX blew me away. That CGI on the field sucks and you can't understand what the *!+ Anne Hathaway is saying. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

nerd.gif

dkrempirescan1.jpg

Looks like that could be their first 1 vs 1.

I can def see in that fight, its even for a bit and Bane gets the gets the best of him there. Batman looks tired too.

Bane is just like "Come so I can break you."
I Pray it happens

FYI, for the people wondering about the functionality of Bane's mask:
(From Empire Magazine)

Costume designer Lindy Hemming also lets drop a few clues to his backstory as she talks about Bane's look. On the mask, she says, "He was injured early in his story. He's suffering from pain and needs gas to survive. He can't survive the pain without the mask. The pipes from the mask go back along his jawline and feed into the thing at his back, where there are two cannisters."

Back
Top Bottom