THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

does anybody have the 2nd trailer in good quality?? pm?
check you PM

nerd.gif

Dang, what more can they reveal from now till July?

I remember the wait for TDK...............................................

This movie is gonna be something epic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I think they did a great job in making Bane look realistic.
Spoiler [+]
Bane holding Batmans mask was crazy.  

so i saw the prologue in imax today (real imax).....
sick.gif
nolan is THAT DUDE. i felt str8 violated that the prologue was only 6 min. only he would have a crazy stunt done like that in a movie
pimp.gif

tom hardy sounds very promising as bane. people started cheering after it ended
pimp.gif
catwoman
devil.gif
im gonna give anne hathaway the benefit of the doubt
pimp.gif

can't wait for this trailer to come out (not seeing sherlock holmes this weekend)

JULY 2012
pimp.gif

...im not sure, but i think the imax i went to had dark knight imax tix on sale already
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif
nolan is THAT DUDE. i felt str8 violated that the prologue was only 6 min. only he would have a crazy stunt done like that in a movie
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
catwoman
devil.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait for this trailer to come out (not seeing sherlock holmes this weekend)

JULY 2012
pimp.gif

...im not sure, but i think the imax i went to had dark knight imax tix on sale already
nerd.gif
is it true that bane is hard to understand?

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
catwoman
devil.gif
pimp.gif

JULY 2012
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
is it true that bane is hard to understand?

Bane needs subtitles when he talk.. the mask make it real difficult for me to hear and understand him..

Someone on another message board I frequent mentioned that the first time he saw the prologue, he could hear word for word what Bane was saying. Then he watched it at another IMAX theater and couldn't make out half of what he was saying. Could possibly be the way each theater's sound is "configured."
I know Nolan hates ADR, but he may have to use tons of it for Bane.

prologue was amazing. i did have trouble hearing bane SOMEWHAT. some was clear, but other was kinda muffled. initially i blamed the theater, prolly due to heavy bass, not sure. with that said i watched it again on bootleg cam after reading the script and it all sounded fine. with bane you can hear him but you have to listen carefully, but you can def follow. now i know.

link for script : http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/215123

still lost on why everything happened, and who everyone was. prologue lost me, but thats what the movie will explain i guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom