THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Deshay Basura is Morrocan for He Rises. Was that really Alfred who told him that it means rises or someone else. Also if you notice that when Selina Kyle is talking to Batman his looks younger and his hair is all black but when he is in that prison or whatever he has those grey hairs on the side so either he is getting older because of the 8 year span or those are some of the effects of using the Lazarus pit after Bane breaks him.

I'm about to watch Begins. I may watch Dark Knight too.

#Batmood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

#Batmood
laugh.gif
Naw man, you gotta save that.  I'm not watchin Begins or Dark Knight until after Rises hits Blu Ray. 

Then, I'm takin a Saturday someday, and watchin all 3 back to back to back. 
smokin.gif

Not a damn will be given on that day, phone off, lights off, doors locked, @#$% you, go away. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by RKO2004

#Batmood
laugh.gif
Naw man, you gotta save that.  I'm not watchin Begins or Dark Knight until after Rises hits Blu Ray. 

Then, I'm takin a Saturday someday, and watchin all 3 back to back to back. 
smokin.gif

Not a damn will be given on that day, phone off, lights off, doors locked, @#$% you, go away. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't seen them in months. I've been thirsty for a Saturday with nothing to do or watch. Blu Ray Saturday!

laugh.gif
This is going to be a LONG 7+ months.

I think the best way for this movie to go would be for Bane to break Batmans back, terrorize the city, destroy Harvey Dents legacy, and **** Grayson finally takes up the mantle of Batman and beats Bane. That way the Batman can have conclusion and a "new beginning"

im glad that maggie gyllenhaal has been killed off. she would ruin this film for me like dark knight

All the recent links posted aren't working ... 
nerd.gif

Edit: Get 'em while they hot!

PROLOGUE:

TRAILER 2:

Back
Top Bottom