THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by chris82790

About time another trailer comes out.
smart move
It may debut with dark shadows actually just because like TDKR it is distributed by warner bros.
WB confirmed it will debut with Avengers. Plus the Dark Knight trailer was previewed in Ironman so they have done cross promotion before.

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Originally Posted by dhart48

smart move
It may debut with dark shadows actually just because like TDKR it is distributed by warner bros.
WB confirmed it will debut with Avengers. Plus the Dark Knight trailer was previewed in Ironman so they have done cross promotion before.

New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Coming with The Avengers
http://www.comingsoon.net...s/movienews.php?id=89486

as if i needed more reason to go and watch the avengers as soon as it comes out

Wow if I was WB, I would have put the trailer in front of a movie released by us and one that I think was going to poorly. You know to boost the weekend box office. Why put it in front of the Avengers?

Wow if I was WB, I would have put the trailer in front of a movie released by us and one that I think was going to poorly. You know to boost the weekend box office. Why put it in front of the Avengers?

what other movie did this recently? i know it was TDKR or avengers..

whatever studio made sherlock holmes had the big trailer release (either avengers or TDKR) that they put the trailer out with whatever movie was being released on IMAX that weekend instead of with sherlock holmes

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

whatever studio made sherlock holmes had the big trailer release (either avengers or TDKR) that they put the trailer out with whatever movie was being released on IMAX that weekend instead of with sherlock holmes
idk I mean to be real they could put the TDKR trailer on anything and people will try to see it. Just wondering why put it in front of the Marvel movie?

idk I mean to be real they could put the TDKR trailer on anything and people will try to see it. Just wondering why put it in front of the Marvel movie?

it was TDKR.. just looked it up (didn't have time to look it up first thing this morning)..

they released the prologue with 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol', which was in IMAX.. which came out the same weekend as 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows'

yea.. i don't get what WB is doing

i guess i understand with the avengers release, since avengers is going make bank anyways.. and thus you're just marketing your product smartly by attaching it to something a ton of people are going see anyways

but the sherlock holmes thing, i really dont get.. those 2 films were in direct competition with one another in that they both opened that weekend.. but i guess these people must know something i dont

it was TDKR.. just looked it up (didn't have time to look it up first thing this morning)..

they released the prologue with 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol', which was in IMAX.. which came out the same weekend as 'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows'

yea.. i don't get what WB is doing

i guess i understand with the avengers release, since avengers is going make bank anyways.. and thus you're just marketing your product smartly by attaching it to something a ton of people are going see anyways

but the sherlock holmes thing, i really dont get.. those 2 films were in direct competition with one another in that they both opened that weekend.. but i guess these people must know something i dont

Advertising it in front a movie everyone is going to see works for a little movie but this is The Dark Knight Returns... even better its a NOLAN film. People go to these movies off of name alone especially after Inception and TDK. Oh well whatever. I'm going to be amped for both *shrugs*

Secretly, I am just waiting for Heath Ledger's Joker to surprise us during the film. 
That would be epic. Faked his death for 6 years to come back and make this film all the more epic. I'd explode if this were to happen. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Secretly, I am just waiting for Heath Ledger's Joker to surprise us during the film. 
That would be epic. Faked his death for 6 years to come back and make this film all the more epic. I'd explode if this were to happen. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why dont they just put tupac in it while you're at it.

As I wrote in my blog post above - this shouldn't be a surprised - in 2008 The Dark Knight trailer, last one, was shown before Iron Man. There is a clear plan

Originally Posted by Curious24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by twizzi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

untitled-Steve_Seeley-Pencil-trampt-43666o.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hologram Joker? 
Spoiler [+]
why you serious?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

twizzi said:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

untitled-Steve_Seeley-Pencil-trampt-43666o.jpg

roll.gif

This should be no less than 3 hours.  4 with an intermission will do as it ties in the Jokers escape from Arkham.

If he did this...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom